+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RebbieChan

Thread: Could you please help me out with some college work? Specifically manga/anime fans :)

Newbie rockleesoulmate is off to a good start
    Thanks

Could you please help me out with some college work? Specifically manga/anime fans :)

Hellooo all of yous magnificient manga and anime people ,
    I'm a college student in need of some help
    Basically, I've been interested in Japanese pop culture for quite a while now, so much so that I'm doing an independent project about manga and anime fans! I've made a short multiple choice questionnaire where manga and anime fans can tell me about their interest in the media. I would be SOOO grateful if anyone could spare the time to answer the questionnaire and I would love you forever
    The questions are generally things like 'How far would you travel to get to an anime convention?', 'What, for you, are the attractions of Japanese pop culture?' and 'How were you introduced to manga/anime?' Nothing too complicated
    I had to do the questionnaire in two parts because SurveyMonkey only let me put 10 questions on each survey , but it's easy to access the second part once you find one - just open it in a new tab or window before completing the first one
    If you have 5 or 10 minutes to spare, pleassssseeeeeeeee click these links:
    The first part of the questionnaire - Japanese Pop Culture 1B Survey
    The second part of the questionnaire - Japanese Pop Culture 2B Survey
    I can not thank you enough for reading this and taking the time to complete the questionnaire - and it's all totally anonymous!
    Last edited by rockleesoulmate; Jan 14, 2012 at 09:32 AM.

Newbie Alchemy Champion RebbieChan is off to a good start RebbieChan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Could you please help me out with some college work? Specifically manga/anime fans :)

I filled both of them out^^

One thing...
    There was one page about cosplay like "where do you cosplay" and stuff like that but none of the choices said anything about people who do not cosplay. Since I don't I just put "other"
    rockleesoulmate likes this.
    "Is it alright for me to believe in a future that everyone can live in happiness?"

Thanks

Re: Could you please help me out with some college work? Specifically manga/anime fans :)

Thanks so much man, I was really worried people weren't going to answer both questionnaires xD About 20 people didn't, do you reckon I should just take away 20 results from the first questionnaire, which more people answered, or not bother?

Yeah I noticed about the cosplay - I tried to set it so it said that people only had to answer that section if they actually cosplayed, but it didn't seem to work... However, with the way I'm analysing the results, it won't make any difference so that's alright.

I'm probably gonna carry out the questionnaire a couple more times in a few days to see how the results compare with each other anyway...

Thanks again, you honestly have no idea how grateful I am D

Newbie Candy Tetris Champion, Blox Deluxe! Champion Submarine is off to a good start Submarine's Avatar
    Thanks

I filled them out~
    Some question were a bit difficult to answer, like the one "how far would you travel". The choices were in miles and I don't know how far that is : / Well I checkes 100+ since I'm going to a Japanese convention next year! n__n
    Friends are just like trees, they fall down when you hit them multiple times with an axe.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Submarine View Post
    I filled them out~
    Some question were a bit difficult to answer, like the one "how far would you travel". The choices were in miles and I don't know how far that is : / Well I checkes 100+ since I'm going to a Japanese convention next year! n__n
    Wow! A Japanese convention? That's going to be amazing! Have you been to one before? I'm actually really jealous xD Thank you for the advice, as I replied to RennieChan I'm going to probably do a couple more questionnaires that have been improved to get valid results , so I apologise if you keep seeing the questionnaire come up on this forum...:L I promise I'm not being deliberately annoying! And again thank you so so much for doing both questionnaires, it's incredibly helpful Thank youuuuu

+ Reply to Thread