+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Deadman Wonderland

Newbie Kuinta is off to a good start
    Thanks

Deadman Wonderland

Hey all you AO people. I was just wondering whether any of you have ever come across a manga called Deadman Wonderland. It's title does seem like a paradox at first. If you like seeing violence and enjoyed the Eureka Seven series, then this series is for you. Actually, this series is from the same people who wrote the story and did the drawings for Eureka Seven. If you haven't read this yet, try it out. For those who have read the series, what do you think so far of the characters, the plot, or even the artwork?

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Deadman Wonderland

Error.

The Eureka Seven manga is just a manga adaptation of the anime series. The anime series came first. The only thing Jinsei Kataoka did was make the manga adaptation. That is all.

Nonetheless, Deadman Wonderland is a pretty interesting series. The story is nifty. The gore is well done. It is quite worth the read.

"GANTA!! USE YOUR GANTA GUN!!"

Hilarious.
    I love my girlfriend.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

It's been keeping me on the edge of my seat. Am I the only one in love with Owl's character? I just hope that if they make an anime adaptation they make him sound somewhat decent... with his voicebox and all. I'd rather not have him sound like he should be in Daft Punk.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    It's been keeping me on the edge of my seat. Am I the only one in love with Owl's character? I just hope that if they make an anime adaptation they make him sound somewhat decent... with his voicebox and all. I'd rather not have him sound like he should be in Daft Punk.
    Lawl. What if they make him sound like Darth Vader?
    I love my girlfriend.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd rather have James Earl Jones than Microsoft Sam.

+ Reply to Thread