Closed Thread

Thread: DearS

Otaku dragonman may be famous one day dragonman may be famous one day dragonman's Avatar
    Thanks

DearS

has anyone but me read this manga? i think its a good manga.
    "May the force be with you"- Yoda

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: DearS

Could you please provide us with some more information? Why not describe the anime or give a synopsis. Secondly, please explain WHY you like the manga, or why it is good. I will close this unless you don't meet those requirements soon. If someone else wants to come in and provide some useful info and analysis, then I'll also leave the thread open then.

Thanks guys. Always remember to be thorough when you make threads. Don't just post one-line threads. Bring something to discuss.

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

I have read the first 2 but man its funny its perverted but funny I like the alien twist and how they have abilities and there suit comes out of the collar
    I love the story line too just good so far

Newbie pozda may be famous one day pozda may be famous one day pozda's Avatar
    Thanks

i saw the anime and its good, maybe i'll byu manga also

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silverskater145 View Post
    Thanks guys. Always remember to be thorough when you make threads. Don't just post one-line threads. Bring something to discuss.
    I've asked you guys after the first post not to be vague and short, but to elaborate and discuss. Now, It's been open for several days and no one has even explained what DearS is. Instead you just say that it is "good." Well, not good enough.

Closing...

Closed Thread