Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DNangel

Otaku Laharl ex may be famous one day Laharl ex may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: DNangel

Sadly, the plot of the manga seem somewhat close to the anime, but the manga from what I know is on going. So...dunno. Recently have been reading it. I like work from its creator.

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I like this manga and the anime also.. The relationships are a bit messed up but overall it is pretty good. I really like Dark. and his lil pet!
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Newbie maya_yukihime may be famous one day maya_yukihime may be famous one day maya_yukihime's Avatar
    Thanks

well....on the earlier part of the manga Daisuke loves Risa and Dark loves Riku (but Risa loves Dark so he gets dumped). As it goes on Daisuke falls in love with Riku and Dark to Risa.:smile:

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

ah, mainly i think the plot of the anime and manga are the same.
    but.... even i watch the anime till the end, i do not get the manga.. i mean i did not read it till the end. so.. i cannot make it sure the relative similar plot on both anime and manga... but, i look at the manga's plot till vol. 10 then.. it maybe the same. (%_+)

Newbie cherry87 may be famous one day cherry87 may be famous one day cherry87's Avatar
    Thanks

I read some of the manga and I watched the anime, the manga is so much nicer in my opinion, the story line is also much more interisting the anime however took the bigginig of the manga and ended so fast.. alot of the nice parts of the manga have been taken out too..
    Always keep smiling

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cherry87 View Post
    I read some of the manga and I watched the anime, the manga is so much nicer in my opinion, the story line is also much more interisting the anime however took the bigginig of the manga and ended so fast.. alot of the nice parts of the manga have been taken out too..
    Please do not open dead thread.

Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 14 days or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    This thread just became dead only about 3-5 days ago, but it is dead nonetheless.

Closing...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2