Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Do u enjoy reading Manga? (Explain why or face infraction)

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do u enjoy reading Manga?

Of course I'm enjoying reading the manga, recently I'm have been reading Toradora!, Kannagi and Hatsune Miku Mix. It was quite good. Yeah I'm also reading Naruto. :P

Here is my mangalist, not much but just begin for a while ago.

Blackbird's Manga List - MyAnimeList.net

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Newbie kaesong boy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grominator View Post
    Why not just read manga online. There are plenty of sites where you can read all the manga you want for free, in English. No downloading necessary. I suggest onemanga.com.
    OH! Thank you for this, this is perfect. My English is not so good, but really better than my Japanese, so this will do good!

PROUD OF BEING KOREAN
    Hello from DPRK!

Newbie fallen angel 2009 is off to a good start fallen angel 2009's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i do enjoy reading manga. It helps to calm me down after people frustrate me or just plain make me mad. I normally read Loveless, Vampire Knight, Hani Kimi, and alot of others. It is a good stress reliever and plus some of the pictures can make you laugh alot.
    I will love you without fear or restrictions. I will trust you without wondering. I will want you without demand and accept you just the way you are. And If you give me the chance, if you give us a chance, I will spend the rest of my life proving to you that you made the right decision. <3 Sayoko

Newbie dark anime prince may be famous one day dark anime prince may be famous one day dark anime prince's Avatar
    Thanks

I do enjoy reading manga from time to time, but I'd rather read a novel instead. I mean, one manga book is quite short and only takes a few minutes to read, so I do think it's a bit of a waste of money to purchase. We don't have a lot of libraries that have manga so borrowing is hard. I take the alternative and read manga online sometimes but I'd rather read the actual book in my hands than read online. I'm not much for staring at the computer screen for too long.

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark anime prince View Post
    I do enjoy reading manga from time to time, but I'd rather read a novel instead. I mean, one manga book is quite short and only takes a few minutes to read, so I do think it's a bit of a waste of money to purchase. We don't have a lot of libraries that have manga so borrowing is hard. I take the alternative and read manga online sometimes but I'd rather read the actual book in my hands than read online. I'm not much for staring at the computer screen for too long.
    reading is one of my fav. hobbies. im kinda split in the middle. i know what you mean. i live right beside a library but, they never have any manga i like. and when they do its missing pages or has scribbles. it is kinda a waste of buying manga. but i can always read them over and share with my friends. i use the manga for drawing references. i hate reading online when the computer is slow. but then again who dosen't. i only read online when i can't wait to buy or borrow it. it is simply for conveince.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do u enjoy reading Manga? (Explain why or face infraction)

What's wrong with reading printed manga? Personally, I like buying manga. I know a lotta people are expecting print to be dead sooner or later, but I like printed media I can hold in my hands and turn pages through. less loading time and no chance of viruses.....................
    *shrug* anyways, I'm hooked on Berserk. Good, good series! I also like Samurai Executioner, from the guy who did Lone Wolf & Cub. Great lil mangas(as in the size of the issues, not in scale of story.) worth reading.

I am looking for others to read all the time. Almost prefer manga to american comics, but...... I dunno. Rant over.

Newbie Vileofblood is off to a good start Vileofblood's Avatar
    Thanks

I like to make them more than read them but I really like death note manga the best

Newbie Lanaura is off to a good start Lanaura's Avatar
    Thanks

I like reading manga. The plots and drawings are what I enjoy the most.
    If people are going to treat you like a little kid might as well act like one and throw the tv out the hotel window.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast