Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Do u enjoy reading Manga? (Explain why or face infraction)

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Do u enjoy reading Manga? (Explain why or face infraction)

I love reading manga i love to because it usally can include more then anime and you can take a manga anywhere to read which is nice .

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I enjoy reading mange for many reasons. For one, it gets me away from the hustle and bustle of modern society and lets me relax a little while enjoying an elaborate plot or romance et cetera. Also, with manga, I usually find that it's less censored than an anime and contains more depth or details within. So yeah, I love to read it! ^^
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

I enjoy reading manga because it's addictive and it has many good plots. It helps me widen my imagination and most of the mangas I've read inspires me a lot because I can relate to them. It lets me escape reality/pressures for awhile. The manga series that I like, the ones that I can still remember are Bloody kiss, Bitter virgin, Kiss/hug, Kyou koi wo hajimemasu, Koko ni iru yo!, Absolute boyfriend..etc. ^_^
    I'm fond of reading love stories

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

Newbie Freya is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hello there, My name is Freya and it is very nice to meet you. I just want to say that I read a lot of manga and watch a lot of anime and am an expert at it. If you have any questions on what manga to read or help with anything I am here. I hope we can become good friends.
    Your friend, Freya

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

I really enjoy reading manga. Even more than watching anime actually. Nothing beats 'relaxed-sitting-around' while reading a good manga series. =)
    It really lets you escape a bit from your other thinkings, plus most of them are very addictive so I can't stop either way. Additionally I like reading Manga because there are soo many different ones. It doesn't matter if I'm up to some exciting and deep plot or if I just want some embarassing love story ... There really is something for everyone's taste.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Newbie Nightadvent is off to a good start Nightadvent's Avatar
    Thanks

Seriously who doesnt like reading manga i mean dont get me wrong i like the anime but most of the time the manga just fills in more holes in the plot or a character background that the anime doesnt seem to want to fill but i do like the anime voices. The mangas im reading are Naruto, Bleach, One Piece.

Otaku ladykakashi is off to a good start ladykakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Do u enjoy reading Manga? (Explain why or face infraction)

Yes.. Manga has been a part of my daily routine. Sometimes watching takes away the thrill and adventure in finding excitement and the next chapters in a specific story. It just lay there and you just have to think, whilst with reading you get to think, to read and enjoy the valor or each piece of illustrations artfully crafted in each pages. That's why I do not just read manga..i thoroughly enjoy it!

Newbie iNonLemon is off to a good start iNonLemon's Avatar
    Thanks

I love it almost as much as watching it on TV... but reading it makes me feel smarter cuz you dont have to worry about commercial breaks interupting your fun.
    XBL GT: TFT NonLemon

Yes, I have brought Lemon back!!

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast