Closed Thread

Thread: Ever heard of BOKU WA IMOUTO NI KOI SURU or I'm In Love With My Sister?

Newbie dien04 may be famous one day dien04 may be famous one day dien04's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Ever heard of BOKU WA IMOUTO NI KOI SURU or I'm In Love With My Sister?

Yori and Iku Yuki are twins. They used to be so close to each other but when the popular, all-around Yori realized his true feelings for his twin sister, he acted cold towards her and even slept with Iku's best friend just to forget his feelings for her. But then, Yori decided to confess to Iku when his sister started talking about having a boyfriend since he could not bear hearing her say all those things without her knowing that he likes her. What shall the naive and timid Iku to do when she only sees Yori only as her brother?

It's an incest story...or more likely twincest story. It's a one-episode OVA actually adapted from the popular manga (reviews online say it is famous) with the same title which is still unning up to now, having eight volumes. It's rated 18+, I heard. Just wanna know your insights of the anime---whether you've seen this or not.
    "We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”
    So Nostalgic

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ever heard of BOKU WA IMOUTO NI KOI SURU or I'm In Love With My Sister?

Yes, I watch it. I remember there was a thread on it awhile ago but it turn out to be "Incest is disgusting debate" thread.

As liberal as I am towards anime, this one had me at the borderline. There were parts that gave me a gut wrenching feeling. Setting the incest aside, it is a good romance story diving into a taboo topic that society nowadays despise of. This makes their relationship more interesting to watch it develop.

I would recommend this if you don't mind the incest part.

Newbie littlepig123 may be famous one day littlepig123 may be famous one day littlepig123's Avatar
    Thanks

ooooooo i'm fine with this as long as they're not having sex, that's really bad, hey i thin i mind about the incest, but i'll check this out at animenewsnetwork hmmmm, i thought it was yuri/shoujo ai

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by littlepig123 View Post
    ooooooo i'm fine with this as long as they're not having sex, that's really bad, hey i thin i mind about the incest, but i'll check this out at animenewsnetwork hmmmm, i thought it was yuri/shoujo ai
    Actually I don't remember if they did it, I remember a bed scene. I think they stopped and reconsider.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, im going to close this because of the hentai/xrated material.

Closing thread.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Closed Thread