Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fake

Newbie Dragon Born is off to a good start Dragon Born's Avatar
    Thanks

Fake

Has anyone here read the series FAKE? It is a great romance manga with good humor.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63373&dateline=120585  9741
    "How to draw a dragon: 'Cautiously approach the dragon, offer it a piece of candy or a little sister, and draw while it happily munches away.'" J. Neodragon Peffer

Newbie Lanaura is off to a good start Lanaura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fake

No, but I have it heard that it's really good. I still trying to see if I can find it online.
    If people are going to treat you like a little kid might as well act like one and throw the tv out the hotel window.

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

No I haven't. Its one of those series I hear is really good but for someone reason I keep putting off reading it.

I'm just me.

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

... I had no idea it existed...

*wiki strikes again* O: Apparently, it's been turned into an anime. Should'a seen that comin'.

Fake is a seven-volume shōnen-ai manga by Sanami Matoh. The story focuses in a romance between Randy "Ryo" Maclean and Dee Laytner, two New York City detectives from the fictitious 27th precinct. An anime version of the fifth act (or chapter) from the second manga is also available, in the form of an OVA.

Randy "Ryo" Maclean, a half-Japanese cop, is new to the 27th Precinct, and he is partnered with Dee Laytner, an American with an overconfident attitude. The seven-volume manga details their adventures as police in a violent city and delves into each's past, as well as developing their slowly-building relationship. The final volume contains yaoi, and the first six volumes are mostly of a less intense, shōnen-ai nature.

Other noteworthy characters are Bikky and Carol, two kids who have lost their families and have been taken in by Ryo, and subsequently by Dee. A few of the acts focus on the very sweet young love that develops between those two. JJ and Drake are other detectives from the 27th, and JJ, completely obsessed with Dee, becomes quite jealous of Ryo, and that of course makes for some interesting moments throughout the manga. Berkeley Rose has a similar fancy for Ryo. He isn't shy about it either, going so far as to steal a kiss whenever possible, much to the irritation of both Dee and Ryo.

The manga itself mainly focuses on various cases Ryo and Dee have to solve, many of which become quite personal, allowing for convenient flashbacks to Dee's and Ryo's troubled pasts.

FAKE's English translation is published by TOKYOPOP. All seven volumes are available in English. The one-off sequel "Like, like love" is only available in Japan as a part of an art book by Matoh.

On May 12, 2007, the manga Fake "Second Season", a sequel, premiered in a new Japanese magazine called Hug. There is currently no news on North American licensing.[3]

I think I could get used to the art.

ಥ__ಥ

Newbie brandonking is off to a good start brandonking's Avatar
    Thanks

no i have not read Fake but i gone to look it up on youtube

Made By:brandonking
    ikki is the best character on air gear

Thanks

YAY people are posting here. I gave up a month ago on this. THis brings tears to my eyes. YEs is a good manga and anime, but, as usual, the manga is better. Its 7 books long.

WHAT!!!! I want it NOW, the second season. damn it.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63373&dateline=120585  9741
    "How to draw a dragon: 'Cautiously approach the dragon, offer it a piece of candy or a little sister, and draw while it happily munches away.'" J. Neodragon Peffer

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

It was a good anime and manga i enjoyed eveything but the 2 guy part you know ehhhhhh but i like the storyline alot .

Thanks

Gungrave you one of the few straight guys that read a yaoi.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast