+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fruit Basket

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Fruit Basket

Will the anime is alot shorter then the manga and i like both alot but i love the anime more just cause its anime but yes its a very good series.

Newbie Detective Ryuzaki is off to a good start Detective Ryuzaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fruit Basket

I was recently informed that the manga series is still continuing past the first series... I am not exactly sure where, but it has been mentioned to me that it is... hopefully they will continue both the Anime and the Manga, for it is very entertaining and creative, and very addicting as well!
    "I am chasing someone without a name or a face. He will hear me, but will never see me coming. And when I find him, I will show him what Justice truly means."
    ~ L, Death Note

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2