+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fruits Basket: Who do you like?

Otaku Waremono is off to a good start Waremono's Avatar
    Thanks

Fruits Basket: Who do you like?

Uwaah!!!
    I want to know where everyone stands on this subject!
    I want to know:
    Your favorite character?
    Explain why?
    Your least favorite character?
    Explain why?
    Who do you think Tohru Honda will end up with?
    Explain Why?

I'll start.
    I like Hiro Sohma the most!
    The reason why is that he really cares for Kisa and he wants to be there for her, I'm like that alot, though I rarely am "there" for anyone but myself. I try to be there.
    I hate that Rat, Yuki Sohma!
    The reason is that he is snobby, stuck up, uncaring of Kyo-kun's feelings, and he is getting too close to Honda-chan!!!
    I think Tohru will end up with Kyo, that is what I'm hoping for.
    Why? Well I think that Kyo is a passionate person who really keeps to himself too much and he needs Honda-chan to make him feel better, like a band-aid!
    If your happy and you know it make a kitty!!! =^_^= <Meow!

Otaku kossetsu shita is off to a good start kossetsu shita's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fruits Basket: Who do you like?

i havnt really gotten far in the series (sixth book) but i think i can do this, lets see i think my fave character is ayame, he is so upspirited and clueless at time but he can be serious too, my least fave character is... well i dont know, its kinda hard to think of things like that, and as for tohru, i really cant tell who she will ebnd up with

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite fruits basket character is Kyo. I love his attitude more then anything. I love the fact he loves matial arts as well. Plus he also reminds me of a friend in that since. Their attitudes are similar in that they act like a tough guy but are actually very nice. And they both love matial arts.

I don't really have a least favorite character. Usually I don't with any anime. But I guess I would have to say Tohru herself. Mostly because she's too much like me, and I don't like people like me. She's ditzy and clumsy just like me. But I still like her. With out her I probably wouldn't like fruits basket as much as I do.

I know who Tohru ends up with in the end, so I can't say who I think because I know who. ^_^

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Otaku Waremono is off to a good start Waremono's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkened_Star View Post
    My favorite fruits basket character is Kyo. I love his attitude more then anything. I love the fact he loves matial arts as well. Plus he also reminds me of a friend in that since. Their attitudes are similar in that they act like a tough guy but are actually very nice. And they both love matial arts.

I don't really have a least favorite character. Usually I don't with any anime. But I guess I would have to say Tohru herself. Mostly because she's too much like me, and I don't like people like me. She's ditzy and clumsy just like me. But I still like her. With out her I probably wouldn't like fruits basket as much as I do.

I know who Tohru ends up with in the end, so I can't say who I think because I know who. ^_^
    I've only read to volume 14. So it is a good thing that you will not blab out what is going to happen.
    Oh, I also like Momiji because he is super random!
    If your happy and you know it make a kitty!!! =^_^= <Meow!

Otaku kossetsu shita is off to a good start kossetsu shita's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Waremono View Post
    I've only read to volume 14. So it is a good thing that you will not blab out what is going to happen.
    Oh, I also like Momiji because he is super random!
    lol man, ur lucky u even have the books, i cant get them, u know how my mom is, now she wont even give me money to buy the other series

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Tohru, Kyo and Hiro! Because they have interesting characters and good personalities^_^ My least character... I don't have one at all! Do you the reason why? Well, it's because I like the whole story and every part of it. Tohru with ?= ?
    Oh?~ I won't tell *blink blink* Well, you'll just have to know it yourself *smile* It's better for you to watch the whole series yourself. Heheh...
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Newbie Wolfram4 is off to a good start Wolfram4's Avatar
    Thanks

Me I like Kyo, Tohru, Hiro and Yuki. Kyo for his destritved personanity, Tohru because she's so cute, inocent and deciving. Hiro for his disodedent natura and last but not least Yuki he's strong and yet careing all at the sametime for Tohru.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I like Yuki to he is super strong and makes me laugh alot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast