Closed Thread

Thread: The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross

I just finished with this manga and really enjoyed it! But I do have to say I so far like Full Moon better (same auther).

I like the main characters painful past and how she is happy even though she is going through troubles and people are somehow connected to her and like her.

Well, I was wondering.. what does everyone else think?
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross

Ooo, this is finally in English?!?!?! I must buy it!! ^o^

A while ago I bought one an issue of りぼん, and that was one of the manga running in it at the time. They gave you stickers! lol. But it was only the first chapter, and my poor Japanese made it difficult, so I didn't really get what was going on ^^;

How many volumes have been translated so far?
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes it is in English now.. It is also in Shojo Beat.. I think they just put it in recently too.. But it have just a preview. It has just released their first novel! And it is great!
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rksamurai View Post
    I just finished with this manga and really enjoyed it! But I do have to say I so far like Full Moon better (same auther).

I like the main characters painful past and how she is happy even though she is going through troubles and people are somehow connected to her and like her.

Well, I was wondering.. what does everyone else think?
    Full Moon was fine if you're into little girls who are dying . . . but don't die, because they are pursuing their dream of being a singing sensation . . . with the help of two shinigamis . . . Yeah.

I much prefer Gentlemen's Alliance Cross. I am so glad that
     click to show spoiler
    **sigh** I like the fact that the main character is a reformed yanki . . . it adds culture.

Newbie wandering_star_child may be famous one day wandering_star_child may be famous one day wandering_star_child's Avatar
    Thanks

I read Gentlemen's Alliance Cross and I liked it a little better since it doesn't have any magical stuff in it. I read Full Moon too and nearly cried at the end. I also read most of Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne(same author) and love that too. I guess you could say I've become a fan of Arina Tanemura(author) and her mangas.

Closed Thread