Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gravitation

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Gravitation ending

I love this show, but im not fond of the ending, it didnt leave us with much.

has anyone seen the ovas?
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Oct 23, 2006 at 08:41 PM.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gravitation

I've seen Gravitation, and I liked it - it isn't one of those anime series with a deep, meaningful plot, but it was rather relaxing and enjoyable. As for the OVAs, I've seen it and it was ok. Again, not much of a deep and meaningful plot, and it was enjoyable nonetheless.

The Gravitation novel and the second Gravitation novel (Gravitation - Voice of Temptation), written by the same author as the Gravitation manga (Maki Murakami), has been published by TOKYOPOP, and is currently in stores.

For more information, visit Gravitation (manga) - Wikipedia.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen Gravitation as well and it was certainly interesting for a yoai anime. However i haven't seen the OVAs but apparently it is okay, as mystical shadow angel pointed out.
    I found the ending quite enjoyable actually, bit funny yet all the same.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I LOVE GRAVITAION!!! ^o^!! YES!! I got my user name from it.

Mr. K <-- hehe~!

The OVA suck compare to the whole Comics. I have read the comics first. That maybe why. I am a big big Fan. ^_^ I have to say I didn't know it was a anime, but I like it. =) Cool.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hamu-hamu View Post
    I've seen Gravitation as well and it was certainly interesting for a yoai anime. However i haven't seen the OVAs but apparently it is okay, as mystical shadow angel pointed out.
    I found the ending quite enjoyable actually, bit funny yet all the same.
    Lol, I'd like to point out that Gravitation isn't really yaoi - it's BL (Boy's Love). However, in western society, Gravitation would be considered yaoi. Ack, forget it - moving on!

I remember your unwillingness to even go near the anime Gravitation when I mentioned that it was boy on boy love lol. It was amusing, to say the least. It wasn't so bad now, was it? XD

You should watch the OVAs some time. It's definitely not as good as the series, but I guess it's decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    I LOVE GRAVITAION!!! ^o^!! YES!! I got my user name from it.

Mr. K <-- hehe~!

The OVA suck compare to the whole Comics. I have read the comics first. That maybe why. I am a big big Fan. ^_^ I have to say I didn't know it was a anime, but I like it. =) Cool.
    Haha lol, ah yes, I did realize that your username was from the Gravitation character, Mr K. He's hilarious, threatening the members of Badluck with a gun and all. ^_^

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a Gravi-fan -- Got into it before the dub rolled around and the fangirls showed up (There were so many at my High School... ^_^; )

But yeah I've only watched/read the TV series, half of the first OVA, and the first volume of the manga... but I hope to finish what I'm missing one day soon, including the entire series dubbed. I bought the first dvd and was a bit disappointed with the acting, but I'm willing to watch the rest anyway ^^ Hiro and Ryuichi are my fav. characters, but gotta love Mr. K and Yuki (and Shuichi...sometimes :P)
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

I own all the manga, and I just finished watching the series (minus the OVA cause I couldn't find 'em). I noticed a lot of differences and they cut out a lot of the good parts that were in the manga. Otherwise, I had a lot of good laughs and cries ;_;

liz
    Newbie liz may be famous one day liz may be famous one day liz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post
    Lol, I'd like to point out that Gravitation isn't really yaoi - it's BL (Boy's Love). However, in western society, Gravitation would be considered yaoi. Ack, forget it - moving on!
    It's a shoujo series not BL. ^^ It's really never good to go by Wikipedia's standards considering anyone can change it as long as it sounds believable. ><
    Tokyopop mislabled it when it first came out because it had m/m themes in it but it's actually a shoujo series.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast