Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Gravitation

Newbie Wolfram may be famous one day Wolfram may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Gravitation

The Evil Empire

This site has Gravitation, gravitation 2, and Gravitation remix, they don't have all of it uploaded yet though, oh, and you have to make ten posts before you can download anything.

When you do make ten posts go to the thread 'the dark castle' and click on the sticky thread 'Yaoi' and it's in the G section.

This website also has hundreds of other downloadable serieses.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

i wish i could get a hold of some gravi manga, but there isnt alot of choice where i am

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, there's a gravi 2? Amazing. I've only read up to volume 10. Hopefully, when I do finish the series and read the second they'll be the same.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

do you think they'll make the gravi 2 into an anime series as well?

Newbie ~Fujioka_Haruhi~ may be famous one day ~Fujioka_Haruhi~ may be famous one day
    Thanks

they might but i didn't care for the anime that much with a loss of characters and with it being shorter than most animes that don't go on to having anywhere near 100 eps or more. but i did like it still and i have seen some of the ova not all of it.

Newbie Kera Hakashi may be famous one day Kera Hakashi may be famous one day Kera Hakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

i think it is a very good anime too!!!!!! though, when i first watched it, i wasn't to leniant about the guy to guy love thing. after awhile, i couldn't stop thinking about it, i even made up my own character which also is my user name, Kera Hakashi. if you want to know more about her, pm me, or email me, whichever you choose, it doesn't matter.

i especially like the music in this anime!!!!!! shuichi and ryuichi are classified as overly cute in my opinion. all in all this anime was very good, i hope to read the mangas too!!!!!!!!

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ~Fujioka_Haruhi~ View Post
    they might but i didn't care for the anime that much with a loss of characters and with it being shorter than most animes that don't go on to having anywhere near 100 eps or more. but i did like it still and i have seen some of the ova not all of it.
    Please do not post on dead threads. Also, please check over the rules.

http://www.animeonline.net/faq.php?f...faq_faqposting

8. Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 14 days or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Closing...

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3