+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hana-Kimi

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Hana-Kimi

I just read this manga and was just wondering if anyone read it.. It is not that agressive and I was also wondering if it gets any better...
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Newbie Wolfram4 is off to a good start Wolfram4's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hana-Kimi

Hana-Kimi dose get better I have up to vol.18 it's gett's a little seares in vol. 17 then it get's funny in vol.18 vol.19 come's on in August in the U.S. But I'd say it get's better over time.
    My Invaders Will Rule The World!

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Finely someone who has read it other than me!! well I got to the second book and it seems to have gotten better. I want to get the whole series.. I like shojo where the relationship is slow but also get somewhere.. I think that I will like this manga.. it has made me laugh.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Thanks

It well do that it get's funner as it pregresses throw but it well also get serior from time to time but I'm a boy and my friends say that I'm gay because I like sojo beat and by the magazein's, but that's not importent I agree with what you said if you have anymore qustion's just add me and I can anwser all your qustions.

Newbie Mandy Rin is off to a good start Mandy Rin's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Hana Kimi! I've finished the entire series, and I can say it is worth it! It gets particularly interesting toward the end.
    "Guys who intrude on other peoples’ paths of love hit their heads on a corner of tofu and die." - Mizuki Ashiya, Hana Kimi

Thanks

Hey, how many book's was the series I have up to 18 and Second when Ashiya and Sano we're kissing in the hall in the dorm how saw them and can you photo copy it can you send it to me on this sight the me and my friend can finaly find out how it was because I saw that pic on devineart .com and the person cut off the next page off and I've been looking for it for 3 mounth's so if you could help me that would be grate. Well you don't have to if you don't want to well, BYE BYE!

Newbie Mandy Rin is off to a good start Mandy Rin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfram4 View Post
    Hey, how many book's was the series I have up to 18 and Second when Ashiya and Sano we're kissing in the hall in the dorm how saw them and can you photo copy it can you send it to me on this sight the me and my friend can finaly find out how it was because I saw that pic on devineart .com and the person cut off the next page off and I've been looking for it for 3 mounth's so if you could help me that would be grate. Well you don't have to if you don't want to well, BYE BYE!
    Woah! Punctuation, people! Makes things a whole deal easier to read.

There are 23 volumes all up, plus a special ending. I can't send it to you - I don't have a scanner anyway, but I think it's been licensed.
    "Guys who intrude on other peoples’ paths of love hit their heads on a corner of tofu and die." - Mizuki Ashiya, Hana Kimi

Thanks

well I skipped a lot of books and it gets so much better! I really like it! but I want to read through them all.. *sigh* but I dont have enough money to buy them all.
    Thank you Lasura!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast