+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hana-Kimi

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hana-Kimi

yup I like it! and u should watch the j-drama of it! you can find it in veoh!

Newbie Wolfram4 is off to a good start Wolfram4's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey do you know if the j-drama is subed or not and what is the full name to the sight? Now back to my reply I read the hole seire's and I thought it was awsome but I think that it would be way better if she started a 2 season dose any body agree with me.
    My Invaders Will Rule The World!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I read the first volume but it didn't really intrest me that much. The story was fine and the art is beautiful but it seemed to be missing something very important to make everything tie together. But thats just because I've read many diffrent manga I guess. But its okay. Just not extaordinary, at least not to me.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

nope sorry cant say that i have but it sounds good i will try it out.
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Newbie Wolfram4 is off to a good start Wolfram4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    I read the first volume but it didn't really intrest me that much. The story was fine and the art is beautiful but it seemed to be missing something very important to make everything tie together. But thats just because I've read many diffrent manga I guess. But its okay. Just not extaordinary, at least not to me.
    I understand what your talking about, the thing it's missing is action, or a sence of intreagement in the first vol. It's more of a romance then an action manga after reading so many you can't help but not get intested in it until you read more of it, I had the same problem after reading manga with more action then any thing else in it, it was really hard for me to get in to it. But after book 3 or 4 in get's a hole lot more seareis and actioney on you. But all and all it was one of the best romance manga I've ever read, but I'm a guy guy's usealy only like action then romance.
    My Invaders Will Rule The World!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3