+ Reply to Thread

Thread: has any one read 666 satan or o parts hunter??

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

has any one read 666 satan or o parts hunter??

The manga is about a boy named jio freed but he ends up meeting a girl named Ruby Crescent is an ordinary girl, who likes to go out with boys and shop. Her life is changed dramatically when her father dies and she becomes a treasure hunter as he was. Her objective is to find O-Parts -- magical items hidden under the ground which grant people superhuman powers and can only be used by an O.P.T. (O-Part Tactician) or descendant of the Angel and Devil. She soon meets a mysterious boy named Jio who, due to having a dark, lonely past, seeks to conquer the world. Jio is hostile to her at first, but ends up travelling with Ruby as her bodyguard. When Ruby is attacked by an O.P.T. claiming to be Satan, Jio rushes to her rescue and a battle occurs. Initially they are on the losing side, but Jio releases his true power and is revealed to be not only an O.P.T., but the real Satan. Thus, the two continue to travel together in hopes of unlocking their pasts.

AO let me here what you have to say about it if you've read if but if not check it out i'd say its worth the read

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: has any one read 666 satan or o parts hunter??

Quote Originally Posted by zatch bell View Post
    The manga is about a boy named jio freed but he ends up meeting a girl named Ruby Crescent is an ordinary girl, who likes to go out with boys and shop. Her life is changed dramatically when her father dies and she becomes a treasure hunter as he was. Her objective is to find O-Parts -- magical items hidden under the ground which grant people superhuman powers and can only be used by an O.P.T. (O-Part Tactician) or descendant of the Angel and Devil. She soon meets a mysterious boy named Jio who, due to having a dark, lonely past, seeks to conquer the world. Jio is hostile to her at first, but ends up travelling with Ruby as her bodyguard. When Ruby is attacked by an O.P.T. claiming to be Satan, Jio rushes to her rescue and a battle occurs. Initially they are on the losing side, but Jio releases his true power and is revealed to be not only an O.P.T., but the real Satan. Thus, the two continue to travel together in hopes of unlocking their pasts.

AO let me here what you have to say about it if you've read if but if not check it out i'd say its worth the read
    I've actually have read it all through. And I liked it a lot, even though it did have a lot of similarity to Naruto. It did have a good story line and everything.

I liked the Time skip the best. ^_^ But the ending sorta ruined it for me!
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Newbie kimmybearxoxoshugo is off to a good start kimmybearxoxoshugo's Avatar
    seattle in the chinese getto im not asian just a little.
    Thanks

NEVER BUT IT SOUNDS SOOOOOO ....INTERESTING.maby 1 day i might read it

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza View Post
    I've actually have read it all through. And I liked it a lot, even though it did have a lot of similarity to Naruto. It did have a good story line and everything.

I liked the Time skip the best. ^_^ But the ending sorta ruined it for me!
    its was created buy the twin brother of the guy who created naruto so there will be similarities because they grew up and were influenced buy some of the same things so you know it would make since for there things to look the same in a way he had to explain that to alot of people because they thought he copied of the naruto style and brand ...and the time skip is the best its BALL all day YO.... and its worth the read anytime....and the ending for me to i was like after all that wow i wanted more u knw...

hot feets for dat azz

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zatch bell View Post
    its was created buy the twin brother of the guy who created naruto so there will be similarities because they grew up and were influenced buy some of the same things so you know it would make since for there things to look the same in a way he had to explain that to alot of people because they thought he copied of the naruto style and brand ...and the time skip is the best its BALL all day YO.... and its worth the read anytime....and the ending for me to i was like after all that wow i wanted more u knw...
    Yea I knew both creators were twins and everything so it sorta felt like he was just copying everything from Masashi. Like for instance, both Jio and Naruto have demons sealed in them, and both developed goals in life as a result of their loneliness. ^_^

Anyways, you're right. I was left like wtf? I wanted to know what happened to them in the end.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza View Post
    Yea I knew both creators were twins and everything so it sorta felt like he was just copying everything from Masashi. Like for instance, both Jio and Naruto have demons sealed in them, and both developed goals in life as a result of their loneliness. ^_^

Anyways, you're right. I was left like wtf? I wanted to know what happened to them in the end.
    thats true because not long ago i sat down with a list of characters as far as personalities abilities and overall being alot of the character match up in 666 satan and naruto but hey there both still good manga and he also created another manga that seem like 666 satan called blazer drive the main character look just like jio freed and the difference is that they use these things call mystickers or that variation and they have effects to like o parts ... and me to i was like ok were did shin take cross, jake, ruby, jio, and zero...like what is the life that ball and mei live what happen to kirin you know the true questions make the unknown obvious i wish he would have did more

and also for kimmybearxoxoshugo and other you can read this manga and lots of others a Read Free Manga Online at One Manga. Online manga scans reader. if you didnt already know about it

hot feets for dat azz

+ Reply to Thread