Closed Thread

Thread: Have u gotten any one else to like anime as much as u do

Newbie Nicole06 may be famous one day Nicole06 may be famous one day Nicole06's Avatar
    in Va for nowbut I might be moving to another state
    Thanks

Have u gotten any one else to like anime as much as u do

Man I've tryed so many time to get my older brother to watch other animes. But the only thing he would watch is the AVATAR . I tryed to get him to watch Naruto but he just doesn't see why. So I guess I'm going to need ur help on witch ones to get him interest in. And that why I need ur help.
    What can i say, I'm just trying to be me.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Have u gotten any one else to like anime as much as u do

I've been watching anime for years and I don't see why anyone would want to watch Naruto either.

Anyway, it's often the case that the best way to make a person hate anime is to keep hounding them about it. If your brother currently shows no interest in anime, leave him the heck alone. If he's curious, dig up some titles based on his tastes in movies, books, or tv shows.

Just blindly asking titles to suggest will get tons of responses, but won't really help your cause because we know nothing about what your brother likes beyond his acceptance of the show Avatar.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea, don't try to force him to watch things that hes not interested in. Its no different than those crazy extremist forcing their believes on others.

Newbie Alite may be famous one day Alite may be famous one day Alite's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan View Post
    I've been watching anime for years and I don't see why anyone would want to watch Naruto either.

Anyway, it's often the case that the best way to make a person hate anime is to keep hounding them about it. If your brother currently shows no interest in anime, leave him the heck alone. If he's curious, dig up some titles based on his tastes in movies, books, or tv shows.

Just blindly asking titles to suggest will get tons of responses, but won't really help your cause because we know nothing about what your brother likes beyond his acceptance of the show Avatar.
    I agree. I understand the wanting to get him interested part but after a while you just have to give up. Some people just aren't interested.
    Alite

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

That's true.
    Even if your brother might eventually develop something for anime, the thing is knowing what he'd be interested in. I introduced my elder sister to the Slam Dunk manga yeeaaars back and she got hooked, eventually she started going thru my stash of other comics - GTO, Meitantei Conan, GALS, etc... and then started watching anime because of that. She isn't a huge fan, but she does keep up with certain series like Bleach, Naruto and Nana.

Like the rest have said, some people just aren't interested. My friends have tried to get me to watch K-dramas for so long, but for some reason I've just never gotten around to watching them. Reason? I'm just not interested.

Newbie hikaru 103 may be famous one day hikaru 103 may be famous one day hikaru 103's Avatar
    Thanks

funny storie! one of my friends is a total GOTH ROCKER ok? so one day, she ask's me for one of my manga books!! and she never red one either! i was like why? and then said"ya" gave her my YOTSUBAand she took at least 2 weeks to finish it!
    The thoughts you took from me. The thoughts you gave to me. The thoughts you twisted and shook away from me. That is the proof that you love me...

Newbie Nicole06 may be famous one day Nicole06 may be famous one day Nicole06's Avatar
    in Va for nowbut I might be moving to another state
    Thanks
    OK I GET IT ALREADY. Don't force people into things their not interested in. I get it now. Break my fingers why don't yeah. But you know what funny thing is that sometimes we are being force to do things we don't want to do. And it's either we do know that we are being force to or we don't

Oh and Hikaru that is a funny stories . I wonder how many other people have a funny stories like that? Oh well.TTYL
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Nov 07, 2006 at 08:20 PM.
    What can i say, I'm just trying to be me.

Newbie Twisted Fate may be famous one day Twisted Fate may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yup! There was one time that i asked my lil sis when did she became an anime fanatic and why. She answered because im an anime fan so she was infected by the anime fever and started to like watching it and collecting stuffs XD And now she blames me for it! Haha! She loves anime bishies too and we often have the same apple of the eyes.

Closed Thread