+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hello i need HELP

Newbie elnentaz is off to a good start
    Thanks

Red face hello i need HELP

so i need help with the name of possible 2 manga or 1 i don't remember quite well the thing that i remember about it is they are romance one is about a kid that for got smt at skool nd wen he go back to get it a girl is sleepin in her desk nd there was some drool in so he tasted and became hook to it the other one is about a girl that all ways have scissor with her nd any supissios move she attack with

i konw is na much but i would like if any one can help me with the name of this manga ty

Newbie Noiru is off to a good start Noiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hello i need HELP

If I remember correctly it's "Mysterious Girlfriend X". I'm not sure what the second one is though.

Newbie Candy Tetris Champion, Blox Deluxe! Champion Submarine is off to a good start Submarine's Avatar
    Thanks

Strange, I remember replying to this post earlier but my post seems to have vanished. Anyway, as already stated above, it is Mysterious girlfriend x. Both of them in fact. The scissor girl and the drool girl is the same person.
    Friends are just like trees, they fall down when you hit them multiple times with an axe.

Newbie elnentaz is off to a good start
    Thanks

thank you soo much finally my head can go to rest trying to think the name of it now i can catch up to the latesd chapter

+ Reply to Thread