Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hello i need some help finding some good manga titles

Newbie midnight_shadow_storm may be famous one day midnight_shadow_storm may be famous one day
    Thanks

Cool hello i need some help finding some good manga titles

well first of all i want to find some good anime manga some where on the order of descendants of darkness or gravitation or some thing it that order...
    god bless the usa and anime...

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hello i need some help finding some good mang titles

Quote Originally Posted by midnight_shadow_storm View Post
    well first of all i want to find some good anime manga some where on the order of descendants of darkness or gravitation or some thing it that order...
    hmmmm...there are alot of good manga, one of my favs at the moment is fruits basket, or inuyasha, but i would recommend alot of manga like
    fruits basket, naruto, shaman king, one piece, land of the blindfolded, legal drug, absoulte boyfriend, vampire knight, etc. pm me if u wanna know more ok^^

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Newbie midnight_shadow_storm may be famous one day midnight_shadow_storm may be famous one day
    Thanks

Cool Re: hello i need some help finding some good manga titles

here's a question well first of all i like descendants of darkness and gravitation so the question is dose anyone here no of any good manga that went from manga to show or movie with guy loving guy anime's.well gay comedy romance i think thats what you call it...
    god bless the usa and anime...

Newbie animejunkie is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: hello i need some help finding some good manga titles

Loveless went from manga to anime...I think...else it was vice versa. Although Loveless isn't comedy, and it can be very confusing at times, the story is awesome though once you figure out whats going on. And it follows the line of gravitation (my favorite) and descendants of darkness. Other manga titles you might want to check out would be Desire, Passion, Gakuen Heaven, and Hero's Heel.

Newbie mangirl is off to a good start mangirl's Avatar
    Thanks

loveless lost me it was too complex for my tiny mind...but i always enjyed GTO and naratu(like all other people on this site)GTO is the best manga comic out that is my advice

Newbie evil_god may be famous one day evil_god may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mangirl View Post
    loveless lost me it was too complex for my tiny mind...but i always enjyed GTO and naratu(like all other people on this site)GTO is the best manga comic out that is my advice
    i never heard about naratu.can you tell me about it.Or u type a wrong title.
    ! only know about naruto.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

You might also be interested in Demon's Diary, Getbackers, Earthian, Mirage of Blaze, Off*beat, Descendants of Darkness, Legal Drug, Tokyo Babylon, X/1999, RG Veda, Angel Sanctuary, and Godchild. They all have the elements of a guy liking another guy that way. If one interests you I will be glad to post more information about or you can PM me about it. Anyway, hope this helps you in your search.

Newbie worldpeace2529 is off to a good start worldpeace2529's Avatar
    Thanks

okay, i highly recommend fruits basket, and there are gay moments there, like when haru likes yuki,(they're both guys) but yuki isn't gay, but haru acts gay, also, ayame and shigure, both guys, ayame acts the most gay. that's if u like gay stuff(??for what reason u like gay animes i dk but either way,??) also, i really recommend fruits basket because it has a really good plot, and a variety of characters, and i think anyone will find stuff they like in it, personally i, like everything about it, it's perfect for me, but someone else might not find it perfect for them, but they'll definetely find lots of parts they like.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast