+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: home made manga :D

Newbie drchopchop is off to a good start
    Thanks

home made manga :D

hi everybody i just recently joined this forums becuz as a guest i read a thread about people making their own mangas and i would love to talk about this subject..

well i have my own manga and its up to the 20's chapter wise..
    its called "metem" its placed in a fantasy setting ill type a little summary for it
    :

" every country of this world has old religious spirits of power and mystery..
    noone has ever dared to capture "the ancients" until "the dark lord"
    (a feared warrior who is at an endless war with the world) tries to capture the 1st god of ancients in the land of chiro... one boy is in that land ..
    and in 3 life changing nights.. "ren gallan" vows to get stronger and end this
    very first... war of the ancients"

i have 3 eras of this manga series.. and this story is very much about
    metempsychosis a very interesting word..

Banned neko nathaniel is off to a good start neko nathaniel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: home made manga :D

o wow that sound really good i wuld read it u shuld post some piks of it that wuld be really good

Newbie Okysho is off to a good start Okysho's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow! That must be a lot of work!!! And 20 Chapters!! 'bows' OMG THAT'S NOTHING SHORT OF SUPER, AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!

I really envy you, since I don't have the drawing abilities of a full-fledged Manga artist, all I can do is write it out in an original fiction.

THAT HASN'T STOPPED ME FROM TRYING THOUGH!!!

I just started to make an attempt at a small 20 page mini-manga myself for my own series! I'm really excited, despite still being on the first page!! I can't wait to see it done!!

Hey which reminds me, Let's get a link to your manga, I'd love to see it!!

Check out my fiction series at The Shrine of Onykieto - Anime and manga series by Okysho I'm really looking for some major feedback too!
    Okysho Kenyaku - Seal of Fire

www. onykysho.com

Newbie CapoeiraLegacy is off to a good start
    Thanks

I should start a manga, I hate using a computer for artwork so I guess I'll just do it all by hand and just print off a copy to make it much clearer to read. My manga is gonna be about a fusion a urban ghetto and japanese culture all roled into oned. It's also gonna actually have the groups from the ghetto instead of just their music and culture. "Samurai champloo" I talkin bout you. B-boying but none of us. That sucks.

Newbie AngelOfDarkness21 is off to a good start AngelOfDarkness21's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow

Its hard to believe that people still like to do this. Around where I live there arent that many, just me and a few friends. Currently I am helping my friend with her two manga series (well the writing portion anyway cause she just sucks, thou her ideas are there). And I have been working on my own, It's a two part series, and it has a prequal.

I guess to give some background on it all I have been working on my series since I was 14 yrs old, It is called Destiny (well thats just the main title it also has extended titles as well for all three. The series itself is about Angel and Demons. Cliche I am well aware of, thou I find what seperates mine from others is the 'Fallen' (which are Angels that have lost control of themselves, or Demon's that have become good(I also thought of that WAY before Transformers decided to do it)). Thou for most individuals that have fallen they have had to do something to achieve it.

As for the main character she was born that way, and was set to earth as the Angel's of the Celestial plain were going to kill her. But I better stop there otherwise Ill go into too much detail. It also is still a work in progress, thou its almost there. I also have my friend working on the art work as I like the way that she draws much better then I like my own. Thou I will say were both good at it. lol.

So who else has ideas for a manga? I'd like to see what other people have come up with.

AoD

Thanks

Well the main character in mine is a kabuki and yes his friend is black. Pretty much from to sets of life they both show great interest in each other culture. The are a few time the black character is portrayed as the antagonist, but in a comedic fashion you ever see one of those animes where there is a big lipped bad black guy? Hilarious, I'll get deeper into the background but I can't tell you right now. Trust me comedy aside it has a deep storyline. Of course there is fighting and the kabuki is not always in kabuki form it's his transformation. The black guy is one of the main protaganists as well. Well their are people of different background from different nations.........just wait you'll see.

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

I for one would not have the patience to create my own manga OR anime. I'd crap out at the 3 book or chapter, whatever. But keep on going, hopefully we will get a chance to see it.
    Last edited by Artistic Anarchy; Aug 19, 2009 at 07:51 AM.

Thanks

I've tried up loading a little bit of my works but the site keeps saying failed to load. So I guess this is one step back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast