+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: how many of u make your own manga?

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how many of u make your own manga?

I've actually am currently doing a manga that i'm proud of. It's all in paper and pencil/pen. The only thing thats bothering me is that i dont have a scanner to post my manga up or edit it graphically.
    I love my manga and any new idea that comes up is added into the mage at the next chapter, book w/e. I've made about 2 books which have about 5 chapters which is about a solid 100 pages of drawings thanks or making this thread btw

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    I've actually am currently doing a manga that i'm proud of. It's all in paper and pencil/pen. The only thing thats bothering me is that i dont have a scanner to post my manga up or edit it graphically.
    I love my manga and any new idea that comes up is added into the mage at the next chapter, book w/e. I've made about 2 books which have about 5 chapters which is about a solid 100 pages of drawings thanks or making this thread btw
    AWESOME!! and your welcome! now i have to make a NEW rule. you have to post at least a little bit of the story. here is a pic from my manga. everything i do is HAND-DRAWN by the way. if you want to see more go to the fanart section.
    Last edited by katsoyori33; Jan 02, 2008 at 09:14 PM.

Meow. :3

Newbie krizomet may be famous one day krizomet may be famous one day
    Thanks

I already created different stories and currently generating one into manga... I'm still not sure if it looks good or done successfully.. I wish I could buy a manga studio for it.. I'm quite excited actually.. I'll try if I have time to scan some of the pages.

Newbie FlashLight86 is off to a good start FlashLight86's Avatar
    Thanks

My girlfriend currently has three really solid idea's. Neither of us can draw so i'm hoping we can find a friend to sketch the characters out and then she can submit her idea's to Tokyo Pop or something.

Otaku Bowling Champion Tifa Lockhart is off to a good start
    Thanks

Nope. I have never made my own manga before. It takes too much time. lol.
    But one day if I'm bored out of my mind, I might consider this idea. ^^

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'm Candy..I draw and write my own mangas..I just complete on series...I will post on a couple of ep..soon..(have to type it all up first) @.@''''' I would love to read your mangas..I mean that one of my hobbies that I do all the time *giggles*

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

ok this is what I have sketched out...
    a 12 book set called the Real World
    a trilogy called levi (basically whata girl I knew were a guy)
    The dooms day set which is going to be between 5-8 books long and is basically about the end of the world...
    and then If I havent retired from this existance I'm going to write Times Journal which ties all of our worlds together with Time as the maincharacter or rather the keeper of time.
    and when I say books we're talking full lenght novels because I describe better with the written word then I do with pens and facy papers (although I hope to learn, someday...)

... and join my rebellion against time.

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Not much anymore, but I used to do a lot of this sorta stuff when I was twelve (when I had at least remnants of a free life). I never finished anything, since I'm bad at ending stories, but my process for "making" manga was always the same and efficient. First, I'd think up of a story, or at least the basis. I'd develop the characters a bit, think the plot through my head, and then draw the cover on white printing paper. After that, I'd write... What do you call it? A screenplay? A script? of sorts and then go on illustrating the other pages. I'd draw the panels, then the basic shapes of the characters, refine the characters, and then draw everything else (the background, FX, etc.).

I was twelve, so I don't remember the stories much... One sticks out in my mind though. Something about a twelve-year-old boy whose parents abandoned him when he was eight (carefree and careless drug culture of the 1960s, anyone?). Because of that, the boy was a street kid who had to face America's issues of the 1970s: the Vietnam War, President Nixon, the economic recessions, increasing drug culture, poverty, crime rates, et cetera. Though I'm definitely sure I added in another boy in there somewhere during the story as a companion.

None 'a you guys better steal that plot. Go write something about the Roarin' Twenties, how 'bout that?
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast