+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: i am scared for life

Newbie epicfacegonewild is off to a good start epicfacegonewild's Avatar
    Thanks

i am scared for life

My eyes are burning.........and my legs feel like jello......welll this is why. Well okay while i was shopping at my local Half Price Books store they had a huge clearance on manga! So i pick out about 30 manga (no joke) and put them in my cart. i thought i was done until i saw some more manga and so i just impulseivlely put them in my cart with out seeing the names or the discriptions. (VERY BAD IDEA!!!!) So i get home and start reading. When i was done with about 5 books i picked up this book called Gravitation. The art looked like sorta a Peach cutie or fruits baskets kind of manga so i flipped through it. Then IT happened. The most terrible thing to put my eyes on...... 2 Dudes kissing....... i was horrified (no offence to gay people) then i made the biggest mistake of my life! i thought to my self " Oh hey naruto has a gay kiss scene to be funny......it might be the same with this manga!" So i read the manga and soon relized that that kiss scene wasnent ment too be funny OH NO the book i was reading was INDEED A YOAI. Please i need ur guys help.......what do i do with the manga?

Otaku vishichen is off to a good start vishichen's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: i am scared for life

well yaoi ha its own charm too ;D i would say graqvitation is quiet good when you want you can send it to me ^^
    but you are really crazy 30 mangas?!!! well your poor wallet

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

Youi is more favored in japan then youri, i have read many manga with these ganera in them, but the thing you look for is the story, dont just focus on the things you hate or manga would not be as intresting. i tell you this you must read 07-ghost that is a great manga.

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

Thanks

well i have to say i also like yoai because it isn'z mainstream and has it own charm !!! but the story line without the yaoi side is goood !

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

lol hum true otakus???? ;P .................................................. .

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

Newbie Noiru is off to a good start Noiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Obviously you should set it on fire and dance naked around it while chanting purification songs to cleanse your body and soul
    epicfacegonewild likes this.

Newbie Candy Tetris Champion, Blox Deluxe! Champion Submarine is off to a good start Submarine's Avatar
    Thanks

haha, here's an interesting fact: The same thing happened to me! Except I didn't buy the book, I borrowed it at the library. (And it was Gravitation as well! XD) It was in the beginning when I had just started reading manga and I didn't realize that there were... different ones. Well still better then the time when I flipped through a hentai manga by mistake. Oh my eyes.
    epicfacegonewild likes this.
    Friends are just like trees, they fall down when you hit them multiple times with an axe.

Thanks

well you will survive it ^^ so i hope so DD you will managee it to go through this hardship my ear friends DD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast