+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need a litte reassurance...

Newbie Okami Kage is off to a good start
    Thanks

I need a litte reassurance...

is it bad that I'm more emotionally attatched to anime and manga than shows and stories about real people? If the main character dies in a movie i might laugh but if the main character in an anime or manga dies i feel a twist in my soul...maybe its because i can relate more to this kind of stuff despite these things never really happening in my life.....idk. First of all let met get this out of the way; I DO have a life. I hang out with friends, play games, talk to girls, etc. It's just that i don't understand this one aspect of myself. I admit that I've been watching anime and reading manga since i was 5 or 6, but I'm around people everyday....I just don't get.Whether you relate or criticize, it doesn't matter to me. I just want some input from another party.

Newbie Daisuke Dark is off to a good start Daisuke Dark's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I need a litte reassurance...

Its the same with me. I dont care what happens in a movie. but if something bad happens in the anime or manga like my fave character dieing, then it will be with me forever

Daisuke-Im Daisuke Niwa!
    Dark- And Im the great Phantom thief Dark!

Otaku alwinyu is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: I need a litte reassurance...

me too.I think that women would be more likely to be impressed by the movie, maybe we are all children.hah.men is child in all life.....my english is poor ,sorry

+ Reply to Thread