Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: if u could write ur own manga....

Otaku Youth-anime-fan is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: if u could write ur own manga....

I would make a historical anime about how Hitlers army actually took over the Soviet Union and the US. The story would proceed to Japan, who is the last standing country as Hitler turned on them and took over Eastern Asia. As the last standpoint in the over-gripping post-apocalyptic battle scene. On the verge of an imminent attack on Japan's homeland, they uncover their secret weapons project to fight off the hoarding armies of Nazi Germany. They call their project "Kamikaze", for it is truly their divine wind.
    For their project is essentially revealed to be ultra powerful giant mechas from parts unknown. Sometime throughout Japans history, fire fell from the sky and gave them a gift of the Gods. These mecha envelope chosen people into themselves and become one with their mechas. After finding out that these mechas aren't just machines, but have some sort of mind-altering abilities, eventually the people that are enveloped into them become "angels of the earth", demons of old which man defeated in previous times.

These demons scoured the earth and returned the state of the planet back to the periods of around 3000 b.c. The giant mecha battles that produced the demons have happened hundreds of years before, and now are more legend than reality. Having returned to fuedel era type living, warriors rise up within Japan to reconcile the mistakes that they made previously.
    These "demon warriors" are now searching the countryside to defeat the seven demons of the earth and to once again free the planet from demonic oppression so civilization can once again obtain its previous supremacy.

That would be the trailer to my manga.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Kimchi24 I like your story dude if you right me a episode of your manga each month I well pay you 1000.00 Bucks I like your story if you say yes send me a private message with your story

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

I'd pick-up where Maxwell Atoms ( Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy ),
    Genndy Tartakovsky ( Dexter's Laboratory, Samurai Jack ),
    Craig McCracken ( The Powerpuff Girls ),
    Butch Hartman ( Fairy Odd Parents ),
    Jhonen Vasquez ( Invader Zim )
    left off ( COZ THEY'RE MY FAVOURITE! ).
    And they're going to be living in the same world, grown up, drawn manga style, have logical reactions to the things around them (no wierd things here!) and all of them will meet each other as the story develops . . . . . . I'd like to make it happen someday . . . . . . ( If I can, that is . . . . . . coz there're copyrights) And it's gonna be in colour! Yay! Colour!
    Last edited by alex1_phang3; Jan 24, 2007 at 07:58 AM.

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

My manga would be called : Ashiteru Sensei (I love you Teacher)

It'd be about a student who falls for their teacher and the teacher love them back. It'd take place at a school and outside school. There would be probably rated PG-13 to NC-17. i don't know yet....
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Newbie j-braz is off to a good start j-braz's Avatar
    Thanks

[/QUOTE]I like what i,m reading peeps keep it coming

Veneesha

my story takes place in Tokyo and on planet Veneesha. Amiuka is a 17 year old school girl who discovers a book called Veneesha which informs her of her heritage.
    she is the air of a dying civilisation known as the veneeshans who lived 1000s of light years across the galaxy. they were the ascendence of the human race able to control beings and alter great monuments with only the power of thought, hair golden as the sun they were tall and slender and sprouted wings like angels.
    but because of their intelligence and their desire to create a universe of peace and harmony,they built a machine that could harness the power of thought which brings about the down fall of this beautiful world, and the universe as we know it.

thats what i have for now there is still a lot more left to the story, this is just a brief summary
    Last edited by j-braz; Jan 23, 2007 at 10:35 AM.
    ... why do people hate?...because they are weak

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

The manga I've been working on is futuristic, almost mecha... But there's a twist of fantasy within it.
    The plot revolves around a young man who is known as a "space marauder." ((That's basically a space pirate)) Although he's young, he's got a pretty mean reputation. His father was known as the most vicious, and slick space marauder out there. They robbed other ships, but never actually kill anyone. The father taught his son that so get what one wants, take it without killing. ^_^ The father is brutally killed by a rival marauder, and the son witnessed it... before dying, the father hands his son a red jewel he wore... And told him to keep it safe.
    So the young man hears of a treasure worth more than anything he had plundered before... So the story revolves around him getting his revenge and getting his hands on this treasure.

There's a lot more to the plot, but I don't want to put it out there. (~.^)

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

My own manga... Not sure exaclty what the theme would be, but It would take place in this time, and have to have a lot twists (and I mean a lot) Um... I'd have sum sort of love triangle (or square) because I think those are the most intersesting love interests: two guys like the same girl and she hates them both, and the guys hate each other. Then she likes someone else who likes one of the guys that like her. I'd make the girl have some sort of powers or something to make her different. I've thought about it before... I just never put it into motion. Yeah... My manga would go something like that.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

well me and my friend are already making a manga we r just finishing it up, when we r done, i'll post it on here

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast