Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: if u could write ur own manga....

Newbie Creepy cat girl aya-chan is off to a good start Creepy cat girl aya-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: if u could write ur own manga....

i would write a romance manga with VAMPIRES!!!
    it would be set in a highschool then three vampire dudes come to look for the lady
    reincarnated. (is that spelled right?)

Newbie shugi_the_reckless is off to a good start shugi_the_reckless's Avatar
    i live at a dinner witha bunch of other ppl
    Thanks

Re: if u could write ur own manga....

if i had to write my own manga it would be about my life!come on i live in a dinner hiden in the mountains in some weird town!to top that every 1 in the town has a black spell on them!(even i do)i've been mixed with a wolf and my brothers are wolves now!!!i live with 4 other guys and thy'er all under the spell to!!!there are 2 lords general aned ed!do you even know how many times a day i have to break up a fight!and to make it all the better i'm stuck here for the rest of my life!(at least till some 1 kills nakogo the bastard who set the curse!)

all of you lucky bastards aren't stuck here to suffer
    Last edited by Trunks; Feb 26, 2007 at 08:13 AM.
    when the world faces complete and total desruction.... it's time for a coffee brake

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

If I could write a manga, I would write about a girl named Lenne who has fallen through dimensions and now she is stuck. It will be about her travels through this dimension, her quest to get home, and of course about a love interest (his name would be Konan) she meets along the way.

Yeah, I have thought about this before. . .

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Kimchi24 I like your story dude if you right me a episode of your manga each month I well pay you 1000.00 Bucks I like your story if you say yes send me a private message with your story
    im pretty sure the thread is if you could write a manga but like he cant make chapters and all that. he have enough trouble trying to recopy any drawing of the characters hes had erlier. i'm in his class

-edit-

lol hes banned too i dont think ur getting that PM

Newbie wing of black death is off to a good start wing of black death's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: if u could write ur own manga....

i don't know,
    i guss that i would write it, in the sence
    that, thare would be one person on a qwest of some sort
    and on the way he/she would find friend's
    that would help him/her
    but thare would be a fault that he/she would have to keep
    to him/her self

"ware"
    on a difrent world
    i see nothing in your eyes
    i feel nothing wen you cry.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wing of black death View Post
    i don't know,
    i guss that i would write it, in the sence
    that, thare would be one person on a qwest of some sort
    and on the way he/she would find friend's
    that would help him/her
    but thare would be a fault that he/she would have to keep
    to him/her self

"ware"
    on a difrent world
    lol u basicly said the most general and obvous story line which you can tell in an anime lol

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

oooooo hear my.....
    it would be comdy/scary/romantic. ( sorta like scary movie 4 except its from anime.)

i am going to take some part of all the popular animes and make it so that it has comedy/romantic/scary. havn't thought about the script yet but gonna be back with that. and the main once that i am going to pick are Naruto,Bleach,Death Note,Love hina..... since they all have my subjects.

but this was actually a real manga i bet everyone will like it if they like the style of scary movie 4.!

Thanks

The title will be called..... Hikari no umi {ocean o light}

Ok so some girl named Akimara was born in the oldern japanese days {like with sameraui and stuff} And along with her birth, came her curse. She was givin the curse to burst out at random points and try to kill anything in sight. Once it consumes her, she will be a blood thirsty demon, probably the strongest demon. So in order to rid herself of this curse, she must find the 'Hikari no umi' and purify herself. She has helpers along the way and also have many obstacles in thier way. Oh! and she sort of gets how to turn her curse on and off. cool?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast