Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: if u could write ur own manga....

Otaku shikashu may be famous one day shikashu may be famous one day shikashu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: if u could write ur own manga....

Well lets see, since I've seen manga (not long ago), yes I do want to make my own manga, and so I've been working on it for sometime (lost track of years, 2 I think), I've already develop the characters and current title for now, just need the story:

Dainomatsu

The story begins in the inner dimension world dori-mingu nagori yu-topia, where there's both human and toons living together, 12 members of the royal and servant family are selected to live here from the human world, as they arrived 6 of them are inspired by the guardians of the world and decide to join, but there still in training to become one, then conflict starts at one of the dimensions, so they're put to the test in restoring peace in this part, little they know wierd creatures and purple fog began to show up, then vanished, they reported this to the commander, and then the empiress find out about the ancient evil spirit known as Oni Kokuou Nexu, and his plans to to over the world, with the control of The Big 5, and army, he send them to retrieve the energy sources, for the the empiress calls in everyone except the niewbies, knowing that this could affected them even the trainees she sends them to a distant land away from this with the orders training hard, while this is happening conflict increases, and Nexu interferes in a meeting, but the guardians had it plan for a suprise attack and capture plan, but when they where to destroy him, he planted a curse in the planet, reversing the attack to the planet, and leaving them in there toon form, to the last minute they use their scatter dream attack to separate everyone to safety but a price, to forget there memory, and try to earn there skills back, so this happens and starts Slasher the Hedgehog his journey to find his friends, and retrieve the scatter elements of his planet...this is Dainomatsu.

Well that was alot of writing, but what do you think about it.

Arigatou Nao chan for the sig^_^
    warning, dangerous diclonious on the lose!

Newbie j-braz is off to a good start j-braz's Avatar
    Thanks
    a lot of writing yes!!
    but i have to say ur story line is superb well planned, a lot of confusion and twisted dimentions perfect for a Manga. and what sounds like high obtained action.
    the only fault i have with it is that there are animals playing the part of humans,different i know and very individual but when i saw the hedgehog bit it kinda reminded me of Sonic hedgehog and i don't really like sonic because it's too child like and doesn't really hold my interest.
    but well done apart from that i think it's a real winner.

i have to say thast a wicked idea 4 a manga really action packed i can imagine. keep it up dude it's really good.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Feb 18, 2007 at 09:15 AM.
    ... why do people hate?...because they are weak

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hmm.. If I could write my own manga, I think it would be about a young girl's life and how she spends each day of her life wondering about adventures that she could experience. She'd be in high school..Junior to be exact, and have an everyday boring life. Until one day she finds a plush animal sitting on her front step. Eventually she'd endure adventures beyond her wildest dreams, due to this plush animal [[panda! ^.^]] and end up saving the world from destruction, falling in love along the way.

Yep, that'd be my manga. Why? Well..because I'm always wishing to find something, or for something to find me and take me on sometype of adventure. :] But we all know that's not going to happen. So let's just draw about it instead! =D lol. ~.~ No I'm not a junior yet....but I will be!
    Last edited by The White Wolf; Apr 24, 2007 at 08:51 PM.

Thanks

that sounds like a good idea white wolf with a lot of potential but she must seek something rather than going on a long adventure cruise you owe that to your readers.and i think if u sit and wait for adventure you won't find it but if u seek it then your life will be filled with adventure and wonderment.

Otaku Flying Ace may be famous one day Flying Ace may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would write a shonen manga about a star fighter pilot who's only 12 years old that takes place in outer space, it would contain a lot of both fantasy and sci-fi elements. I find a mixture of science fiction and fantasy to be very interesting, and I like young main characters. Of course, there would be plenty of beautiful girls in it.

Otaku Mitsu-O! is off to a good start Mitsu-O!'s Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I'm already working on a manga so I cant reveal any info to you, but here is a plot that I just thought of from the top of my head.

Alex Truman, a 27 year old with hope and potetntial. But his son is dying and he needs money for supplies and to make his son better. So he join the Red Barricudas; A popular street gang know fr their malice and greed.

He joins only to get the money to put his son in a nice and safe hospital.

His mission was to destroy a hangout know as The Piers Edge. A popular place for the Red Barricudas rivals: The Midtown Hawkeyes. Alex sets down the bombs to blow up The piers Edge. And his mission becomes a success. Alex has succeded in blowing up 1150 people. So he get the money and drives home only to find out that his entire family was murdered. Alex was in total shock. The he came upon a sign written in his son's blood. Come to Dock 108 to get you answers. He drove to only to find that it was a trap!!!!!

They took him to a facillity where they did horrble experiments on him. One day in a burst of rage he escaped. Alex was now a cyborg, only 10% human and when he what seemed like six months for him was six years..................

He now has no memory of himself but hi goal is to find out who he is, no matter what it takes.....................
    More than bored; Sad. More than sad; Unhappy. More than unhappy; Ill. More than ill; Alone in the world. More than alone in the world; In Exile. More than in exile; Dead. More than dead;forgotten.......

Thanks

that is very interesting because it's not a very original idea but a very imaginative one which if u were to put the imaginational aspect of it, it would be brilliant lets hope thats what u do.

Otaku shikashu may be famous one day shikashu may be famous one day shikashu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j-braz View Post
    a lot of writing yes!!
    but i have to say ur story line is superb well planned, a lot of confusion and twisted dimentions perfect for a Manga. and what sounds like high obtained action.
    the only fault i have with it is that there are animals playing the part of humans,different i know and very individual but when i saw the hedgehog bit it kinda reminded me of Sonic hedgehog and i don't really like sonic because it's too child like and doesn't really hold my interest.
    but well done apart from that i think it's a real winner.

i have to say thast a wicked idea 4 a manga really action packed i can imagine. keep it up dude it's really good.
    Well thanks; also this: true, it may look childish, but I've been planning ahead, later-on the series, after recovering part of there memory, and the element stotes, plus dark emerald, and making friends, they're living it peacefully each in there world, but still communicating, a veteran from the scatter dreams (the day when the planet blew up) shows up and challenges the team, not knowing much from him, except his name (Metamorph) they accept the challenge, this is where some dbz action comes in to kick it to the extremes, one thing they didn't know is he's being control by the Big 5, which puts things more complicated, after a long battle, and seeing no hope, a mysterious person comes in and takes Metamorph brain control down(this is not a mysterious villiant), Metamorph regains control after the person leaves into another dimmension(is kind of one of the teamates, not Hunter but Shikashu, later they find them both), after this the team tries to stand tall, and go after after him, but then mysterious creatures appear and start attacking the civillians, so more work for them, and Metamorph will help out to regain some trust, and pay for the damages he made, they destroy the creatures, and peace is restore, later Metamorph introduces himself, and tells his story(plus he reconizes them all), after a while they now understand what's happening, they ask if they could help and the guardians agree to this, cause ther isn't many of them, most are in the Scatter Lands resting, waiting to be awaiken, so there new journey starts in new worlds never seen before, new allies and enemies, and the gate to the Human World(sometimes called the Creators World), with every butt kicking action and genre you could hope of(at least I hope, except stuff relating to hentai, maybe and 3 ova's special mission, this requires specially trainned field agents), in the hopes to find their creator, and given special orders to retrieve the remaining cyber plastics, memory charms, the 12 emerald keys(this is required if you want to access the Human World), stop the evil Nexu's revival and access to the worlds, specially the human's world, and to control/master there powers to defeat Nexu, along the way find the remaing team, and recover their memories, this happens after Shadow Star and King Lexus are defeated(2 of the Big 5), and in some worlds they'll be able to transform into there human/toon form(depending in the world rules) and this is where maybe the series ends, who knows.

Arigatou Nao chan for the sig^_^
    warning, dangerous diclonious on the lose!

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast