Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: if u could write ur own manga....

Newbie flesh golem may be famous one day flesh golem may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: if u could write ur own manga....

Hmm well a manga of anything i wanted i would say it would be about inuyasha beating the piss out of the people pc customer support service. and then after the explosion a voice will descended and say you know who else i dont like and inuyasha would say that guy who postpones good shows and shows major league baseball, and the desolent voice woulds say you damn little mind reader and more explosions then mabey throw a few pantie shots in and ....... well i think it could go platnium or something. And thats what my own manga would be like.

Newbie Cartoon King is off to a good start Cartoon King's Avatar
    Thanks

When it comes to this, I have a lot of ideas for manga. Here are several I can think of, right now:

Shadow Fighter Fumi-18-year old Fumi Hamada, daughter of a gym-owning family, lost her twin sister,Kyoko, at a younger age, only to be haunted by her spirit afterwards. Kyoko can only appear in a inanimated form to be with Fumi since the sisters had a special bond, so she now takes the form of and becomes Fumi's shadow.
    Fumi's personal goal is to join the World Class Team Fighting Championships as a master of combat arts such as boxing, kick boxing etc. and Kyoko, who wants her sister to accomplish this dream, assists her by becoming her secret trainer and sparing partner.
    Further chars include friends and fighting rivals, some with spiritual accomplices of their own.
    Action, and the strong, if not often, competive bond between sisters that even death can not break.

Horror/Supernatural manga focusing on vigilante spirits that take the souls of evil men & women after they scare them to death using their own hidden terrors/phobias.

No Clowning Around(title may be different in time)- Originally from a different dimension populated exclusively by clowns ad various circus folk. a young, scatter-brained harlequin jester turned down his family fortune and heritage, for he has other ideas and that includes being the top funny clown, the highest well-respected expectation.
    However, one day he ended up all of a sudden in this dimension.
    He freeloads in a house or flathouse meets with a teenage girl, that's constantly bugged and threatened by the landlord there. But this girl has an advantage over the greedy landlord and that is that he has a fear of clowns.
    So, the villain conspires and attempt all he can and employ to get rid of the little comedian wannabe.
    Soon more clowns come: A sour puss butler to the jester and occasional butt of jokes, an ever feeling blue, melodramatic tragic clown that befriends an equally sensitive but happy, kind child actress and a silent sign-language mastering mime with unusual powers who is friends with a psychic.
    Originally, the clowns are payed, except the sour puss one, to return the jester back home. But now they're dragged along for the ride as the mischievous but good-hearted harlequin seeks a warped version of his dream: To entertain the people on Earth.

Usatsuki-(Project I wrote a few chapters on) Sci Fi/Fantasy about five anhro rabbits (Lepu, Lagome, Titan, Rini & Kaze) living in earth's moon (like the rabbit in the moon story) that were abducted by astronauts and brought back to earth for experimenting. Individually, each of them has managed to escape and now live with the Kumamoto Family (Father: Professor Daisuke, Grandmother:Ume, eldest son:Mamoru and young daughter:Tamara.).
    However danger is no stranger to the rabbits, who are known as Usatsuki, as they face a renegade scientist after their hides, a possible invasion of the Sasoni, a cruel race of ogre-like beings that are hated enemies with Usatsuki and an aging crime boss that wants their blood for the belief that their blood would him immortal.
    Lepu and his "family" face many choices-get back home to the moon, stay on earth with the people they've grown accustomed to or join with the royal usatsuki space army to prevent the carnage of the Sasoni.

Newbie totalchaosgirl1988 is off to a good start totalchaosgirl1988's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: if u could write ur own manga....

Well I guess that this thread is right up my ally since I am making my own anime/manga series.

My series is called Destiny and its about 2 seasons long. haha.

Well to keep my post short its about a half angel half demon born on the celetial new year in the celestial plain. the young girls birth was not a celebrated occation because of the legend of the fallen angel. This brought about a great uproar which ended up sending the girl to earth with no idea that she was an angel/demon (Also when the girl was born the other half of the legend came true, the seal to the infernal plain cracked releasing an evil sprit, which looked for an angel of impure thought and heart (basically just wanting something for there own personal gain)). This girl also happens to be the key to bring chaos and destroy the plains that stand in her way.

Well thats about all I can type for now I need sleep well later. and Ill try and post more on this or you can just PM me if you have any questions.

Totalchaos

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j-braz View Post
    that sounds like a good idea white wolf with a lot of potential but she must seek something rather than going on a long adventure cruise you owe that to your readers.and i think if u sit and wait for adventure you won't find it but if u seek it then your life will be filled with adventure and wonderment.
    Thank you!

Well, it'd be an adventure to save the Earth. She would meet friends, fight enemies.. you know.. your average shojo manga, lol. But mines would be better because it'd start all because of a plush Panda! And she didn't really "seek" this adventure. It just happened to her when she stumbled across the plush panda bear. ^_^

Newbie Sazurii is off to a good start Sazurii's Avatar
    Thanks

I think id write my manga about the future. it would take place on a different planet, and some characters are trying to heal earth so humans can live on it again. yea i know its cheezy but its thought up in 10 seconds im random like that
    No Way! I'm The Beautiful One Dammit!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Alright, who opened up a stale thread...

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 14 days or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please Read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online Forums - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7