+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Immortal Rain

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Immortal Rain

A friend of mine recommended this one to me.

To summarize: A young female assassin named Machika swears to kill the one bounty her grandfather couldn't get: the immortal Methuselah. But when she goes after him, she finds a clumsy, kind man named Rain who has lost more than he can bear in his unnatural lifetime. Unwilling to admit at first that she likes him, Machika willingly follows him as he waits for the one who made him immortal, still swearing to take his life one day. Their love for each other grows as they battle bounty hunters, a mysterious organization, and angels in order to save Rain and perhaps even humanity. (site: Wikipedia)

Before I pick it up, I would like to ask if anyone has read it, and what did you think of it?

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Re: Immortal Rain

no i ant say that i have! But hey it sounds good and if you dont like it then it was a lost cause you dont always get the good ones, and diferent people have different prefferences
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Immortal Rain

Yea I was the one who recommended it.. It is really really good! I read the second one and it just gets better and better. I like scream!! It's just that good! If you want anymore information I can give it to you.

It is an action story, but it is also quite romantic.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

+ Reply to Thread