+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I''s

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I''s

Have anyone else read this manga?? It actually isn't too bad, as a matter of fact it was pretty damn good. Last night my college roommate linked me one of the pages from the series and boy was I glad he did. He had actually suggested me to read this for two years already, but I have always been resistant to trying out new animes/mangas because I'm just so tired of the cliches.

I started reading at the part where Seto, the main character gave up a chance to get laid at a hotel because he was being faithful to his girl, Iori. I thought, "here we go again with the cliches, and this guy's a chicken" and thinking how it's not realistic to real life. For some odd reason I just kept reading and reading the last five volumes I think, until I finished the series.

Good stuff people, check it out. Turns out it was quite realistic to life to a degree. Compare to your usual sorry in decisive loser gets lucky, this is different. You see a lot characters who are like people in real life. People look for comfort when they are lonely, and often are tempted big time. You also see tons of uncertainty, many of the characters in the story are looking for their path, etc. And this is just from the 5 volumes I read out of 15 too...

six thumbs up!

EDIT: Man, looking farther into the previous chapters, this guy is pretty good at beating temptations. Crazy!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I''s

ahh the great ichitaka
    definitely <3 the manga
    i finished reading it two years ago if i remember XD
    it has a nice twist of events, the characters are deep and unique
    i love the flow of the story, i nearly cried at the last chapters of it lol..
    worth reading guys
    there's also an anime of it but the manga is much better, its more detailed.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I've read a few pages. I must say it's pretty good. I'd actually read it more if I had the time or if I could find a copy of Vol. 1.

I'm pretty fond of the art work in that manga. I've got tons of images from the manga and anime series, which is what got me to read the first half-chapter. If I can remember what I did with the pics, I'll post them.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    I've read a few pages. I must say it's pretty good. I'd actually read it more if I had the time or if I could find a copy of Vol. 1.

I'm pretty fond of the art work in that manga. I've got tons of images from the manga and anime series, which is what got me to read the first half-chapter. If I can remember what I did with the pics, I'll post them.
    I wonder what happen to the artist, I mean I know he has also done Video Girl Ai and I haven't been following anime a lot now but still it seems as if I don't see any new works from him at all. Where did he go??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

ermmmm i was here, finding an anime series title I's. i'm not sure is this(forum) the one i'm finding for... can anyone pls tell the a bit of what this, I"s story is about?... pls....
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elvin View Post
    ermmmm i was here, finding an anime series title I's. i'm not sure is this(forum) the one i'm finding for... can anyone pls tell the a bit of what this, I"s story is about?... pls....
    Here: I"s - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read it to find out.

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

I read volumes 1-6 I read them durring the summer, and it was just a small selection of manga that they had at the libray! But it it halariouse! The story line is kind of typical, but then a gain it is an older one, I never rember names when i read mangas but my favorte part was when they played the king game! that was Halariouse! But over all i still like it!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Newbie ninryuu is off to a good start ninryuu's Avatar
    Thanks

I read i''s a few years ago and i couldn't stop laughing, now that i think about, it was one of the first mangas that i've read...
    still i really liked even though it is the typical teen story of comedy-romance
    Fate is unfair with the pure ones...

+ Reply to Thread