Closed Thread

Thread: Kamichama karin anyone?

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Kamichama karin anyone?

Ok, I been reading this manga for awhile and I liked it a lot. I was just wondering if anyone else ever heard of this manga. Or if they liked it...I haven't found any fans of it yet. >.<;;

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kamichama karin anyone?

haha.. the anime was great. hehe... and.. the doll for the op. was kawai that really funny. [remind me to the anime]

by the way, i find the manga in my place but it is after the anime comes.
    hehe... so, it was funny also.

Newbie Ahiko is off to a good start Ahiko's Avatar
    Thanks

I've started reading the comic after watching the first two episodes of the anime, and I'm really in love with the anime. The manga has it's low animated quality moments that aren't nearly as good as the anime, but I guess that's what happens when you read a manga after watching the anime.

Kamichama Karin is really cute, and I especially love the tsundere relationship between Karin and Kazune. ^^
    あたしと一緒に遊びたい~

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiko View Post
    I've started reading the comic after watching the first two episodes of the anime, and I'm really in love with the anime. The manga has it's low animated quality moments that aren't nearly as good as the anime, but I guess that's what happens when you read a manga after watching the anime.

Kamichama Karin is really cute, and I especially love the tsundere relationship between Karin and Kazune. ^^
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 14 days or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    --Closing...

Closed Thread