+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kanata Kara (From Far Away)

Newbie EternalRain is off to a good start EternalRain's Avatar
    Thanks

Kanata Kara (From Far Away)

Has anyone on here ever read or haerd of the manga From Far Away Or In Japanese Kanata Kara?...For some reason i dont know any people who know of the manga...O_o Its my favoritest manga ever,the plot,the characters and everything about it really!^ ^ Its a great and amazing manga with a brilliant story!!! I Think alot of people who love it if they read it ^-^ Sadly there's no anime for this manga though ;_____; i wish there was it would have been great! XD

-If you want to know about the story or about it at all,go here!!^ ^

Kanata Kara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Whoever said sunshine brings forth happiness,Obviously never played in the RAIN!
    Thanks ryomakurosaki for the sig!~

Newbie talaconma is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Kanata Kara (From Far Away)

hi,i've read this manga too.it's really really cute. i love it so much. i was looking for the anime. I've heard somewhere that there's some eps... is ur information right?

Newbie lilypad is off to a good start
    Thanks

I've read this manga!!! I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From Far Away should have an anime!!!! Why?!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!? *cries*

Newbie Eastend Arrows Champion, Mandragame Champion, Grab-A-Snack Hurdles Champion, Danger Wheels Champion, Snow Storm Champion, Crazynut Champion, Deep Sea Struggle Champion, Blob Twist Champion luniarose is off to a good start luniarose's Avatar
    Thanks

a few weeks ago i read From far away vol.1-6 and i loved it but i still want to read more

+ Reply to Thread