Closed Thread

Thread: Lady Death

Newbie Cremator may be famous one day Cremator may be famous one day
    Thanks

Lady Death

Lady Deathis the most baller thing that combines the living world with hell.

It takes place in I think medevil Sweden. Its starts off pretty slow with a noble lord, taking young men away from their families. He claimed to have been recruiting souls for a spiritual war between heaven and hell. Meanwhile his daughter unknowing of her fathers personal endevors is spending time with her lover Miccalo.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Lady Death

Can you elaborate more on this anime or manga?? or is this the same lady death comic with the woman and her full white skin?? And what exactly are we discussing here??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble grumble

I assume he's talking about the ADV Films animation feature...

Lady Death the Motion Picture: ADV Films Website
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I think that is the same one from the comic that I was talking about.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

The comic was pretty cool, Lots of fun to read. Plenty of hot chicks, death and violence. I saw the movie as well. It was a bit different than the comic in plenty of ways(most of which I don't have a good enough memory to elaborate on). Chaos! Comics was the company that did Lady Death( She was introduced in the Chaos! comic Evil Ernie ( undead, vengeful teen that eventually hooked up with Lady Death for a time).
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    The comic was pretty cool, Lots of fun to read. Plenty of hot chicks, death and violence. I saw the movie as well. It was a bit different than the comic in plenty of ways(most of which I don't have a good enough memory to elaborate on). Chaos! Comics was the company that did Lady Death( She was introduced in the Chaos! comic Evil Ernie ( undead, vengeful teen that eventually hooked up with Lady Death for a time).
    Yeah and Chaos was bought by some company or I think the rights to Lady Death specifically. I guess that would be the company we are seeing in the link given by Len Miyata

Newbie Twisted Fate may be famous one day Twisted Fate may be famous one day
    Thanks

Woooooow~ a dark anime! >=3 I gotta check out for it!

Closed Thread