+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Looking for something new..

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Looking for something new..

And here are my favorites:
    Shojo;
    Life(Raifu): Female lead Ayumu starts cutting after a losing a friend. then sadistic Katsumi enters the picture and pyschologically complexes it.
    Mars: Rei is a motorcycle racer with a James Dean attitude. Kira is a shy Artist. their lives intertwine. (best love story i've read)
    Angel Sanctuary: (this is the best Shojo manga i've read). Setsuna is the male reincarnation of Female Angel Alexiel. but he is far from holy. he gets into trouble constantly,his mother hates him, and he has incestous feelings for his sister.
    Godchild: Cain Hargreaves is a young count in Victorian England. and has a curse on his name. everywhere he goes, diaster, death, and tragedy follow. and he solves murders, and its like From Hell, Sweeny Todd and Angel Sanctuary

Shonen:
    Vagabond. i love it. simple.
    Basilisk. this is a brutal ninja manga. its awesome, lets just leave it at that.
    Death Note: thrilling, mindbending, gothic story.
    (i included more for the Shojo mangas, mainly because they are harder to explain, and shojo runs more on pyschology most of the time)

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh YEAHH@ Mars! Motorcylcle racing right?

There's also:
    Get Backers, Rave, Jin-The King Of Bandits.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm? I'm surprised nobody here has said anything about Ubel Blatt. Amazing.
    Last edited by Innerhell; Mar 22, 2009 at 03:28 AM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

Question Re: Looking for something new..

Rofl @ Innerhell's signature. And noone mentioned that Minato was a douchebag, either! xD

Two manga I've always wanted to read were just mentioned - Life, and Mars. We just DONT seem to get them here. Our comic stores SUCK. >O<

I'm going to go look up Basilisk now, as for Death Note, a few of my friends are nuts for that online, I've read a bit of it and it seems decently interesting. :3 I like a good psychological thriller to be honest. <3 And anything with a serial killer involved is just fun fun fun. (God BLESS JTHM).

I take it Jin was a typo, because what we have here is called "King of Bandits: Jing". It's a very glittery shiny cover and its all gold embossed and stuff. However, last time I was in the comic store there was a rather obese man breathing down my neck, and kept rubbing his way past me. ('Tis a thin corridor, the manga area. : ( -Sigh-) So I never got to look at it.

But like I said. The cover - ITS GLITTERY. -Shall buy- xD

And as for Ubel Blatt, to be honest, I've heard the name "Evil Blade" once, maybe twice. I've never been able to place a series with the name though. One search on google images proves it might be an interesting purchase though. o.o .... I dont tend to FIND many sword fights in manga nowadays. -o- Grumble grumble grumble.

Note to self: Check up and see if Blade of the Immortal is available in volume editions. -__-;;

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been collecting the English volume releases of Blade of the Immortal for the longest time now. I've got 1 through 20 so far. I've been trying to keep myself faithful to the stateside releases and not trying to take a peak at fanmade scanlations of the recent Japanese chapters. I've been trying. = 3=
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

I only have a few of the original comic version releases, no actual volume formats. ;_; Which I VASTLY prefer. Seems you CAN get them volume edition.

I've also read a FEW scans, but like you, I'd prefer to just read the books as I get them. xD It's just quite hard a lot of the time when your SO DESPERATE to find out what happens at the next part of a story. : (

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

Newbie rilakkuma is off to a good start rilakkuma's Avatar
    Thanks

i would suggest vampire night.luv that manga.or after school nightmare luv that to.

Newbie epicfacegonewild is off to a good start epicfacegonewild's Avatar
    Thanks

High School Of The Dead enough said......it is THE best manga!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2