Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Loveless

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Loveless

I saw the first 4 episodes i like it but im sad it has to be gay very sad if a guy and a girl i thought it would have been better.

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really mind the whole gay thing...I think gay people are great! I myself am not gay but I accept them for who they are...I could care less what sex they like.
    Dear Dinah...

Newbie fireandashes is off to a good start
    Thanks

It might be shounen-ai but it is better that way...if u read the whole story it would make a lil more sense
    badump...badump...

Otaku Gold Miner: Second Edition Champion tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day
    Thanks

I have read the manga and I have watched all the episodes of the anime its really good I love it even though its yaoi its quite good !! I am not gay but I accept them for who they are as OfeliasFire said. It was a sad tragedy about his brother though

Made by mi amigo Mveli2

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think so to how they burned him alive i think it was cool if your a virgin you keep your tail if not a virgin it comes off i thought that was a cool idea.

Otaku Gold Miner: Second Edition Champion tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    I think so to how they burned him alive i think it was cool if your a virgin you keep your tail if not a virgin it comes off i thought that was a cool idea.
    I believe its cat ears that they take off and not the tail when they are not a virgin anymore

Made by mi amigo Mveli2

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I love it lots. It is like really good.

I saw tha anime for it and fell in love.lol.

It was just one of the best I think.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah...I love it. I haven't been able to get my hands on the second manga though ...I have volume one of both the manga and episodes
    Dear Dinah...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast