Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Manga Bible

Newbie hodder may be famous one day hodder may be famous one day
    Thanks

Manga Bible

Sorry for the viral ladies and gentlemen but I really urge you to have a look.

Hi, I work for Hodder and Stoughton Books, who are publishing The Manga Bible. Please see www.themangabible.com for more details, or read on…

The Manga Bible is a unique adaptation of the full Bible. Its creator is Siku, one of Britain’s leading comic book/concept artists, having worked for 2000AD; producing titles such as Judge Dredd. He has also worked for Marvel UK and COM X and has been credited on a number of computer games such as Evil Genius. He is currently a final year undergraduate at the London School of Theology.

From Adam and Eve through to the formation and adventures of the first ever church, the stories of the Bible make a brilliant graphic novel. For further details, as well as Manga Bible competitions, ecards, downloads, and much much more, please visit www.themangabible.com.

Thanks very much
    Jonathan

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: Manga Bible

Interesting concept. The entire story of the Bible, in Manga form. I can see some people having big issues with it, but I think it's a good idea. Might get younger people interested in the church again.

I remember being dragged to church every Sunday by my Dad, the religious one. I'd get bored out of my mind. It's not that I'm against church, it's just I usually got enough sleep at home! If I had something like this to look at, I'd defiantly be more interested.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

really heard about this but i didnt think it was true >__<
    but good idea some people ( like me) dont like to read and read and read ( could have whent of foever)
    but like it would give u more fellin to if eben if u dont really know what it means ....

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Jonathan,

I hate to dampen your mood, but as per our forum rules http://www.animeonline.net/faq.php?f...aq_faqposting:

Advertising in any thread will result in an infraction, no exceptions. You may advertise in your signature and blog only.
    I see you are introducing a quality site, but it would have been appreciated that you had first asked for permission before advertising.

Thank you and good luck with things.

Newbie Mandy Rin is off to a good start Mandy Rin's Avatar
    Thanks

As an otaku and Christian, I checked out the Manga Bible a while ago, and it is rather disappointing, I must say. The art is nothing to thrill over, and (despite popular belief) the entire Bible has not been manga-fied, only sections. I would not buy it for the art, which was incredibly dissapointing, and the manga-fied dialogue was choppy and cheesy. I only hope they attempt it again with a better artist, and a writer who, while well versed in the Bible, can bring the story out.
    "Guys who intrude on other peoples’ paths of love hit their heads on a corner of tofu and die." - Mizuki Ashiya, Hana Kimi

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I have seen it advertized.. I wonder what its like.. huh... I would like to read it to see what it is like but I donno if I want to read all of it.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

What I want to know is what version of the Bible it was based on.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

If it's really the bible in manga form it should be gory as hell.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast