Closed Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Manga got you so sucked in?

Newbie SINSTAR is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Manga got you so sucked in?

I've gotten sucked into a lot of manga but the most recent one I've been reading is Hikaru no Go! It's really good and I've been reading it non-stop lol. For this series in particular I prefer the manga.

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

well everyone i finally completed my Alice on Deadlines collection and now i need another one to start any suggestions....must be for older teens or adults....something like the Ai Yori Aoshi....or something close
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Newbie anlm3g0dd355 is off to a good start anlm3g0dd355's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm of course. I was reaing cardcaptor sakura the other day. I got all the volumes at once because, i'm like that once i start i have to finnish it. Either in the book form or online. It's a habit. I get sucked in all the time, which is why i usally read ones that are usually finnished, because i hate the wait. And then its ALL i can think aobut. Have they uploaded a new chapter yet, is the manga out?? ANd blah blah and what not. Is that a serious condiditon?? xDD
    ~liv laugh love sing dance hope dream bitch......
    are all the things that make mai me, they are things that cant be changed or replaced. im mai and always will be.~

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anlm3g0dd355 View Post
    Hmm of course. I was reaing cardcaptor sakura the other day. I got all the volumes at once because, i'm like that once i start i have to finnish it. Either in the book form or online. It's a habit. I get sucked in all the time, which is why i usally read ones that are usually finnished, because i hate the wait. And then its ALL i can think aobut. Have they uploaded a new chapter yet, is the manga out?? ANd blah blah and what not. Is that a serious condiditon?? xDD
    Something about this post just doesn't look right... XD J/k, I know it is a good kind of sucked in, as in a very enjoyable book. :P

I know it ain't Manga, but the closest I'd say I've been to being sucked in from reading a book, is Born Free, really enjoyed reading that book, it's got some cute pictures in it too.

Anyways, never read any Manga, thus making this question not very hard to answer, but remarkably easy, the answer is: Nope. XD

I know this is a really dumb question, but what is the difference between Anime and Manga...?

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

Otaku Hypercat2000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I got sucked in to anime when i first saw Naruto, now i try to see all of the Naruto and Inuyasha episodes online.
    Please join the groups i created called "The Dragon Clan or The Shadow Clan." and "Metroid 10 The unknown killer." Please join my RPG thread called Sonic Chronicles 2.

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't see what's so good about Naruto, not familiar with Inuyasha, though I've heard of it.

What is it about the Naruto franchise that you, the fans, like most? What keeps you coming back for more?

Otaku Hypercat2000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

The fact that it is ninjas and has a lot of blood and action in it, same with Inuyasha.
    Please join the groups i created called "The Dragon Clan or The Shadow Clan." and "Metroid 10 The unknown killer." Please join my RPG thread called Sonic Chronicles 2.

Thanks

Blood? O_o Didn't really picture that. So are the stories throughout the Naruto franchise very deep then? I'm assuming they must be, at least somewhat, obviously not afraid to be pretty serious. <.<

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast