Closed Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga got you so sucked in?

Newbie Mitsarugii is off to a good start Mitsarugii's Avatar
    Next to an explosive Toilet Paper Factory
    Thanks

Re: Manga got you so sucked in?

I don't really read much, so when I do read it's usually Manga (outside of school books, that is) But i'm totally sucked into reading Death Note, I can't wait 'till I get Vol. 2-3 in a few days. I was also addicted to reading the Rurouni Kenshin manga for awhile. But after I watched the anime I got bored of it. (The anime put me to sleep, the music didn't fit the emotion, and the actors were boring IMO.)

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well i would say an manga i could not get enough of was Golden Boy it was so funny made me pee my pants and so did the anime but the manga was great.

Newbie Deedlit is off to a good start Deedlit's Avatar
    Thanks

Once I got Berserk I couldnt let go of it till I read the last chapter that was out. It's certainly one of the best manga I've ever read and I can hardly wait for the new chapters to come out. But I wish Kentaro Miura wasnt taking sooo long to complete them and finally publish them...

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, well, I once didn't really mind if I finished manga, but now I dffinatly have an obsesson with manga! Any series at all, I just HAVE to know how it ends! I can't stand to wait two or more days to find out. I used to always read novels and such, but now for me it's manga 24/7! I have such a huge collection of manga I can't believe I could fit it into my house! (Same goes for my anime obsession.) The anime/manga I'm obsessing over is Pretear hahaha. But, I do try to quit sometimes, but I always go ack to my manga obsession in an hour or less.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd have to say, Other than me & my friends, Death Note or One Piece. Death Note because of the constant mysterys and secrets. and One Piece becuase of the constant action and humor that you catch after every page.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been sucked in by manga...
    It doesn't take away my love for actual books, but I do get hooked.

There are a few that I really loved... Trigun I was (and still am) addicted to...
    Cardcaptor Sakura was a beautiful manga series...Bleach is really good...

I've been reading D. Gray-Man.. Which is actually a really really good manga series! The anime is horrible.. I mean... BAD... But the manga is amazing to read - I've stayed up late many nights reading. ^_^

The thing that gets me hooked is not only the art, but the way the story flows... How the panels are set up. If I am lured into a manga not only by the story, but by the way the panels lead me in... I won't be able to put it down... I may even read the series again! It's a bit hard to explain lol!

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

The manga that sucked me in was Case Closed I loved the show but the manga as much better. I think the only time I read real books is at school and thats becauses its worth a grade
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

The first manga that sucked me in was Dr. Slump followed closely by Dragon Ball which lead to Case Closed and thus began my spiral into the world of Manga. Every series I get into I seem to invest myself into. I watched Fruits Basket the anime and decided to read the Manga and I couldn't put it down but I think that is just my personality.

I'm just me.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast