+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Manga recomendations

Newbie Vandread_Dita may be famous one day Vandread_Dita may be famous one day Vandread_Dita's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Manga recomendations

i just ordered king of hell 1-3, as well as shaman king 1. what do you guys think abou these series, and what other series do you recommend.

also i havnt recieved these manga's yet, i just ordered them right before i typed this.

(im open to most manga, no yaoi plz)
    touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable, raw raw fight the powah

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Manga recomendations

What about Yuri? XD

As far as those particular series goes, they're not the best IMO, but they are certainly good enough to enterain me, if you're also easily amused you'll like them.

I HIGHLY recommend Bitter Virgin, the story is exceptional, flawless. The reallife situations that happen in the story do happen, but never spoken about, usually. It will leave a huge impression on how you see life in general.

Another is Kodomo no Jikan (ONLY if you don't mind a more than averge loli-themed story). It is VERY mature, NO NUDITY! This manga is my all time favorite out there. Without going into details, this manga has me antiously awaiting the second season of the anime, to be out this coming year in January (Announced at least for then).

A more action Manga to satiate male, and some female, hormones would be Samurai Deeper Kyo. This manga is another great one that FAR outstripes the anime counterpart. a Must read for every avid manga fan.

Lastly GeGeGe no Kitarō is a MUST READ for EVERYONE who reads manga. It cannot be expressed why you should read this one, but you must. Trust me, you will never regret this choice.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zyta For This Useful Post:

Vandread_Dita (Oct 13, 2008)

Newbie Vandread_Dita may be famous one day Vandread_Dita may be famous one day Vandread_Dita's Avatar
    Thanks

not yuri, yaoi...and i dont want either

but thank ill do a lil research in about 3/4 of those series.
    ive watched the anime on samurai deeper kyo, and loved it, i might have to go and buy the manga
    touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable, raw raw fight the powah

Newbie Annna is off to a good start
    Thanks

Mangas like Shaman King.. well, honestly they can get childish in certain time. Like.. you'll see when you get to read it, some sessions are gonna be all child like. Drawings are nice, quite nice to say.. action is ok if you're a fan of good looking ghosts of samurai an so on.. It's like one large story of friendship and growing up.. mixed with paranormal (rather ridiculous) side.
    I liked it.. because it was that time in my life when i needed something like that.. to believe that good can win and so on..
    But today.. I prefer something more.. how to say.. try downloading some volumes of "Dogs" or "Blame" or.. something like "Banya".. you can get them for free on mangadownload.com.. Look at them and let me know what you think..
    With high honor to please.. Ana

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Annna For This Useful Post:

Vandread_Dita (Oct 14, 2008)

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well it depends on what you like. Going by what you have (or are getting) Berserk would possibly be a good choice aswell as Bleach.

I would like to second Bitter Virgin as it is one Kickass manga. (See, I even used a Capital K!)
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Newbie midnight mistress is off to a good start midnight mistress's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh yes definatly bitter virgin, also aishiteruze baby (also an anime), ichigo 100%, Skip beat, desire climax, boku ni natta watashi and absolute boyfriend. They're all shoujo btw

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

I agree with muffin and midnight mistress, plus another couple series you could check out would be, Vampire Knight, Blood+, and others... plus there's a website you can check out, and be able to read all the anime books, that are out... it's called... LINK REMOVED ... i hope you can use the site, so you can read the books you'll be receiving.
    Last edited by Sazuka; Oct 23, 2008 at 05:40 AM.

Newbie animecindy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Smile Re: Manga recomendations

i love manga

but i am busy so yah
    but i like nearly read all of the bleach so far

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast