Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Manga should cost less...

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Manga should cost less...

I pay about 7 or 8 no more. And yeah 10 dollors is tooo much.
    I think 7 is tooo much.(^.^)

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Why is it in Japan it's cheaper than over here? Is it because it's smaller and it's more common over there? And if that's the case why don't they make them smaller so they can be at least a few $$ cheaper? Because it's totally off the hook being $10$ and they know that people eat these books up quickly. T.T greedy people...

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

i do wish manga was cheaper but if it was i would just buy more of it,some of the prises they have some is too much in my eyes like $12.00 is too much.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish they would lower the prices on manga in the U.S. It would make things so much easier but the companies get so much income from sales that it is not likely to change for a while.

I also wish they would lower the price on anime films. It is ridiculous! It is ten dollars higher compared to a regular movie. For a 16 year old, that is hard on the money or anyone for that matter I would think.

Newbie pozda may be famous one day pozda may be famous one day pozda's Avatar
    Thanks

umm i pay them about 7.45 €uros in my country's valute, some of them are close to 10 €uros, but if you're lucky you can get "used" manga for about 3.4 Euros ...

and i'm often buying tokyopop mangas, only tenryu was from CMX and i got it for about 4 Euro

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Here it's okay i guess. It's about £5.99 for a bleach manga and the same with hellsing. I'm not gonna say what site since i could get warn for advertisement. But I'll say this, the site has been my saviour. It's reasonably priced but cant say the same for the dvds though. Oh yeah, we all pay for our pleasures and indulges one way or another.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

In DK we pay around 50 DKK (8.96 US. 1064.53 JPY) or 60 DKK (10.75 US. 1277.44 JPY), so guess the are basicly the same and i agre, manga should cost less

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

"Sniffle" I hate the pricing of manga. It makes me feel depressed watching an amazing series of anime and then seeing it end, knowing full well that it continues in manga. It is too expensive I say. I am a dedicated fan but I can't do much if I don't have the cash. Makes me want to ball like a baby.

Damn you 10 dollars!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast