Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Mars

Newbie imcrazyrobin may be famous one day imcrazyrobin may be famous one day imcrazyrobin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars

i read all of it and it was amazing. did anyone read horse with no name? Horse with no Name is two side story about the character of Mars

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fma1012 View Post
    I never read it before, but I heard of it from a couple of friends. They said it was awesome so I might give it a shot. Though in the begining I thought you were talking about MÄR also. I will post on later once I know more about it.^^
    It's a common misconception, as both the Mars and MÄR titles are pretty similar. I guess I should've clarified that in the first post, so as not to cause any confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by HieisLove View Post
    My friends at school read it. I don't for some reason
    Your friends at school read it - do you know what they thought of it? You really should give it a shot one day. It's a pretty great manga in my opinion, and everyone should be able to enjoy it.

For future posts, try and make them longer, and more contributory to the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by rksamurai View Post
    Yea... I like the drama and the twists to it..
    There were a lot of things I liked about the Mars manga plot, the twists being one of them. Which parts did you enjoy, and why did you find them entertaining?

Also, "for future posts, try and make them longer, and more contributory to the discussion."

Quote Originally Posted by darkflames View Post
    well i only herd a little bit about it though.. it sounded good from what i herd.
    It sounded good from what you've heard - yes, I agree! It's a great manga! What exactly did you hear, and what was it that made it interesting to you?

Once again, "for future posts, try and make them longer, and more contributory to the discussion."

Quote Originally Posted by imcrazyrobin View Post
    i read all of it and it was amazing. did anyone read horse with no name? Horse with no Name is two side story about the character of Mars
    At last, someone's read all of it! Yes, it was amazing, wasn't it? I haven't read "Mars - Horse With No Name" yet, but I'll definitely look into this in my spare time. Apparently, it's a one-shot manga revolving around Tatsuya rather than Rei as the main character, and romance isn't the main focus. It's set a year before the original manga, and tells of how Tatsuya met and became friends with Rei. It sounds pretty interesting - might be good for a bit of background information of Mars.
    Last edited by mystical shadow angel; Oct 18, 2006 at 05:44 AM.

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

The Mars series is one of my favorites for manga. I've even been getting into the Taiwanese live action drama Mars lately. It's definately one of the best drama series I've ever read for manga, and I've read a lot, that's for certain.

I mean, when you think of how common the basic story is (hotshot guy getting together with a shy girl, and despite all obstacles their love prevails), it's incredible that it's enchanted so many people with its story. Seriously, I love this series so much.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

MARS was the first manga I ever read ^-^ I love it. The Taiwanese drama follows the manga pretty closely. The drama stars Vic Zhou, who has like THE perfect hair for Rei... *sighs dreamily* haha. Okay, back to the manga... I love it!! I've read the whole series again and again... but I've never read the story after it, the "Horse with No Name" thing...
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku Shadow dorothy may be famous one day Shadow dorothy may be famous one day Shadow dorothy's Avatar
    Thanks

Can anyone tell me about the character Dorothy from this series? and isn't an anime to?
    shadows what are they.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LittleHobbit13 View Post
    The Mars series is one of my favorites for manga. I've even been getting into the Taiwanese live action drama Mars lately. It's definately one of the best drama series I've ever read for manga, and I've read a lot, that's for certain.

I mean, when you think of how common the basic story is (hotshot guy getting together with a shy girl, and despite all obstacles their love prevails), it's incredible that it's enchanted so many people with its story. Seriously, I love this series so much.
    I agree - definitely one of the best drama series out there! I have yet to watch the Taiwanese live action of Mars, but I will definitely look into this when I've got some time. One of the reasons why I loved this manga was also because it had such a sweet ending. I was almost expecting one of the main characters to die or something, in which I would've been most upset. But nothing really horrible happened, and it was a happy ending.

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru View Post
    MARS was the first manga I ever read ^-^ I love it. The Taiwanese drama follows the manga pretty closely. The drama stars Vic Zhou, who has like THE perfect hair for Rei... *sighs dreamily* haha. Okay, back to the manga... I love it!! I've read the whole series again and again... but I've never read the story after it, the "Horse with No Name" thing...
    That's it! I will definitely look into the live action soon! My curiosity's getting the better of me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow dorothy View Post
    Can anyone tell me about the character Dorothy from this series? and isn't an anime to?
    You've mistaken Mar (the manga) for MÄR (the anime). They are two completely different series.

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

its like the best manga ever i love rei and tasuya or who ever his Best friend is they are sooooooo mine
    and the manga is one of the best i love da plot
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I like that there is a guy that everyone wants that goes after a girl that is kind of unpopular and isnt good with people.. (does that answer your question??)
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast