Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Mars

Newbie slipknotbaby_15p may be famous one day slipknotbaby_15p may be famous one day slipknotbaby_15p's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars

i've nevr read it b4 wats it bout? my friends heard of it

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LostbutFound View Post
    its like the best manga ever i love rei and tasuya or who ever his Best friend is they are sooooooo mine
    and the manga is one of the best i love da plot
    Rei's best friend's name is Tatsuya. Although it's one of my favourite, I wouldn't go so far as to say that it's the best manga, but it's a really great manga.

Quote Originally Posted by rksamurai View Post
    I like that there is a guy that everyone wants that goes after a girl that is kind of unpopular and isnt good with people.. (does that answer your question??)
    Haha lol, I see what you mean. It's the typical love story of the popular guy and unpopular girl. While I find myself bored of the same typical storyline, this one if one of the few that has captured my interest right till the end. Some may think that it's just a typical shoujo manga, but there is more to it - pretty extreme psychological issues and such associated with the characters. It really makes you wonder, "will I ever be like that?"

Quote Originally Posted by slipknotbaby_15p View Post
    i've nevr read it b4 wats it bout? my friends heard of it
    As I've mentioned before, a full synopsis of Mars can be found here. Next time, read the posts made before your own - It's more beneficial to you.

Newbie imcrazyrobin may be famous one day imcrazyrobin may be famous one day imcrazyrobin's Avatar
    Thanks

I think i read all of the books in like 2 days cause that was how good the series was...lol

Newbie lestatgurl may be famous one day lestatgurl may be famous one day
    Thanks

So, I'm one of the ones who hasn't read all of the Mars books.

BUT! I have a good reason: the bookstore where I used to get them had discontinued the selling of them, and I'm too cheap to buy each one off the net. Is there a way I can read them elsewhere for free? I'm from the province of Quebec, Canada, so anime, mangas and the like, well, aren't that incredibly popular. Thus, obviously, it's hard to find a bookstore other than, like, Chapters, carrying this kind of material. So if you guys know of a place on the internet where I can read the manga for free, that'd be wonderful

Also, I've read up to volume 9 (inclusively) and I've found the plot to become darker and darker. I stopped at the point where Rei and Kira are living together in his apartment and he wants to go sleep elsewhere for the night and she tells him to stay. Does it get any lighter from there?

But on the other hand, I love the art. I've forgotten the name of the author, but he/she does great work, seriously.

Okay, well, someone please answer my questions, please? That way I can finish this series everyone calls amazing!

Until next time!

Lestatgurl

Newbie imcrazyrobin may be famous one day imcrazyrobin may be famous one day imcrazyrobin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lestatgurl View Post
    So, I'm one of the ones who hasn't read all of the Mars books.

BUT! I have a good reason: the bookstore where I used to get them had discontinued the selling of them, and I'm too cheap to buy each one off the net. Is there a way I can read them elsewhere for free? I'm from the province of Quebec, Canada, so anime, mangas and the like, well, aren't that incredibly popular. Thus, obviously, it's hard to find a bookstore other than, like, Chapters, carrying this kind of material. So if you guys know of a place on the internet where I can read the manga for free, that'd be wonderful

Lestatgurl
    i borrowed the books from my library ^.^;;
    so i got to read the whole thing for free!!!!!!!!

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

I read almost the entire series last year through my school library.. almost because they wouldnt get book 10 for anything ^^; (I actually finally read that one 3 weeks ago, when I randomly came across it at Borders). I dunno, it was an alright series.. I mean it did made me want to read to the end but it's not my favorite. I didn't much care for the ending either.

::tiny spoiler::
    Is it just me, or did anyone else wanted Rei and Kira to die in the end? My friend and I thought it would be a better ending for some reason... And I couldn't believe Kira's mum went back with that man >_< I mean 'sorry' just doesn't cut it for rape, especially since it wasn't even that long ago
    ::end spoiler::
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Newbie celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm may be famous one day celestialcharm's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_G135 View Post
    ::tiny spoiler::
    Is it just me, or did anyone else wanted Rei and Kira to die in the end? My friend and I thought it would be a better ending for some reason... And I couldn't believe Kira's mum went back with that man >_< I mean 'sorry' just doesn't cut it for rape, especially since it wasn't even that long ago
    ::end spoiler::
    I didn't want them to die! It would have made me sad! I really wanted to smack Kira's mom. Who could live with a man that did that to your daughter?!

But, I think Mars would be even better if it had crossdressing in it.

Newbie ~Fujioka_Haruhi~ may be famous one day ~Fujioka_Haruhi~ may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by celestialcharm View Post
    I didn't want them to die! It would have made me sad! I really wanted to smack Kira's mom. Who could live with a man that did that to your daughter?!

But, I think Mars would be even better if it had crossdressing in it.

actually there kinda is if you count violet. but i checked the series out from my school and i also have read a horse with no name and got a friend of mine consumed into it. she said it was good and it was her first manga too.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast