+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The most: Ugliest Character~?

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

The most: Ugliest Character~?

Hello there, members of the AO.

I am pretty sure most of you have read manga[s] during some point in your frugal lives. And at times you may also have developed a liking for a character or two in the series; some which you love and admire.

Additionally, there might have been some nocturnal creatures that, by their unsightly appearances made you puke or think “Ahh milord! Get it out of my sight!” and consequently leave a scar in your minds.

So my question is this – Which character or characters you found to be the ugliest?
    This has to be from a Manga you know.
    As you mention them, gives us a very brief description and you may post pictures if you wish.

[Not a very sanguine topic, I know ]

To me, it has to be Ichigo Shiogamaguchi from Girls Saurus.
    In accordance with her ugly appearance, she is the most fiendish saurus. Putting form a great effort in bed with Shingo. She even uses witchcraft just to have sex with him.

Pictures, see them if you are daring.
    V
    V
     click to show spoiler

Newbie Seijuro_Kasumi may be famous one day Seijuro_Kasumi may be famous one day Seijuro_Kasumi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The most: Ugliest Character~?

There have been a few. While i quite enjoy the works of Basilisk and The Yagyu Ninja Scrolls...the likes of Jousuke...and Nenki...with his nostril hair grabbing hold of the enemy (yeck) quite disturbing. Jingorou is quite gross as well..all slimy >.<. I still love the manga (though it moves quite quickly) and i appriciate the detail. As for most disturbing characters...not so much ugly....is Papillon or Chouno of Buso Renkin by Watsuki Nobuhiro-sama...well.....i find his outfits quite disturbing.... frightening lol
    Anna & Kas's Frosted mini posties©..... mmmm
    The artist formerly known as Shandi XP

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

I think Kisame looks the weirdest. Jakotsu is just a transvestite or something and Ryuk is actually kinda neat. Personally, I'd love to have someone like him hanging around. He'd make a great friend and I don't see why everyone thinks he's so scary , i don't know about the others but this is just my opinion.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would say the uglest is Yu gi oh i mean the hair what the hel@ you know.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Uhh ... I did mention that you have to specify the manga and a very brief description of the character/s.
    o_o

+ Reply to Thread