Closed Thread

Thread: Nana

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Nana

I absolutely adore this manga series, and I cannot wait to see the anime. I just don't know how I'll be able to get my hands on it.

So who's heard of this manga/anime series? Who loves it? Why?

And most importantly.. HOW MANY MANGA VOLUMES ARE THERE??!

**And have you seen the japanese movie based on this series?? The cast looks EXACTLY like the anime characters!! I was so shocked and amazed at how well they play the roles! I'm excited to watch the movies [2], I just don't know where to get it..

Youtube?

ll

Tell me they don't look alike.
    Last edited by The White Wolf; May 23, 2007 at 04:21 PM.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nana

Ooo!! I like Nana ^^ I dunno how many volumes of manga there are... I read somewhere that there's currently 17, but it's still on-going. I'm only up to volume 10 myself, though ^^;

I've seen the 1st movie, and I LOVED it ^^ I'm sorta holding off on seeing the 2nd though until someone tells me how it is, because they changed the actress for Hachi =( So if you watch it, will you tell me how it is?? >_<;; lol
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

They switched cast members!! Why?! I haven't seen the second movie yet. I haven't even seen the first. But I've read the manga.

I've also heard that there are currently seventeen volumes and going ; not a set number. I just wanted to confirm the rumor.

Newbie redeyed_impure_soul may be famous one day redeyed_impure_soul may be famous one day redeyed_impure_soul's Avatar
    Thanks

NANA! Yay! Im not aware of how many volumes there is..hm. Yes, I've seen the movie based on it, I have to agree the actors did quite exactly resemble the characters, it was amazing. Movie 2? Wha..I didnt know about that. GOT TO FIND IT! XD

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    They switched cast members!! Why?!
    The only ones I know for sure they changed are Hachi, Shin, and Ren... I dunno why...
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

i've read that magna in shojo beat but i still have a far way to go. i love it so far. i didn't know that there was a movie though can you find it on youtube? (the first one that is)
    every rose has a thorn

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    i've read that magna in shojo beat but i still have a far way to go. i love it so far. i didn't know that there was a movie though can you find it on youtube? (the first one that is)
    Please do not revive threads that have been inactive for more than 2 weeks.

+Closing+

Closed Thread