Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Negima!

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Negima!

The manga is looking pretty good... the series is okay, it only goes up to volume 4 of the manga though and Xebec messed up the animation style... so anyway, are they really going to make a season two? They should, to many things were left unexplained.. and oh my god did you see the kiss? I mean between Konoka and Setsuna.. why wasn't that in the manga... -sob-
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Negima!

Grumble Grumble Grumble

The second series is currently being shown on TV Tokyo (with the first two episodes already out in fansubs) but it's really not a second season, it's a retelling of the Negma story. So far, it sounds like they have the same voice cast, but the new series is trying for a darker and more serious atmosphere, and isn't as fun as the first Studio Xebec series...

TV Tokyo 'Negima!?' website (Japanese)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Issei-chan may be famous one day Issei-chan may be famous one day Issei-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FLawEdmiNd View Post
    The manga is looking pretty good... the series is okay, it only goes up to volume 4 of the manga though and Xebec messed up the animation style... so anyway, are they really going to make a season two? They should, to many things were left unexplained.. and oh my god did you see the kiss? I mean between Konoka and Setsuna.. why wasn't that in the manga... -sob-
    i think i have heard of this i'm going 2 download it
    yep hehe
    Last edited by Issei-chan; Oct 21, 2006 at 04:49 PM. Reason: curiosity

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm avidly collecting the Del Rey releases, and am willing to forgive them for their grievous translation errors in the first 5 volumes (lol southern master lol) if they can continue to keep the newer volumes ones as good as they are now. Considering that the only manga I find myself buying these days are Negima, Genshiken and now the releases of School Rumble, I'd say that Negima! is my favorite manga.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

wat? there r more than 4 volumes of the manga.theres now 11.the story's kinda plain though n i don't enjoy it dat much.

Otaku kimchi24 may be famous one day kimchi24 may be famous one day
    Thanks

hahaha yo man the negima eps now (season 2) is getting kinda crappy...
    like its too wierd..
    and haha that setsuna nad konoka was lesbo EWW
    anyways in the manga (which is better than the TV show) im in the tournament. when negi actually beats Takamichi... sorta XD

I praise the one who is able to win it all and still live for it...[/CENTER

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

... what is 2nd season?do we talk about manga or the anime?.... by the way now the lastest is vol.14... hm, maybe it is 16. i kinda forget about the vol. number(never read it again in many weeks). but i'm sure it is more than vol. 13.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually there are twelve volumes out in the manga. The series itself is being redone and it looks a thousand times better than the first one. But its not a second series as LenMiyata said its just the retelling. But I like it best because the art work is not as sketchy as the original.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast