Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: One Piece

Newbie otakuQT may be famous one day otakuQT may be famous one day otakuQT's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: One Piece

4Kids really did butcher it....heck they totally mutilated it and stripped it of the glory that it deserves

thanks to Funimation, they salvaged it, resurected it, gave it a new all star cast. it is so much better. its like 4Kids never touched it.

all in all. One Piece is my all time favorite series. the creator Eiichiro Oda is a revolutionary genius! his style is not traditional, but its different in a way that it is original...in my opinion, he's style has a whimsical feel to it, which i believe is fitting to its story and such. his storyline is awesome and the morals that you learn from it is just amazing. all the characters are great, they all have a deep story behind them that makes them admirable in their own way. and they all kick ass.

i recommend reading the manga and watching the latest episodes online if you want to get caught up with the releases in Japan. the series is only getting better by the chapter/episode.
    Last edited by otakuQT; Mar 20, 2008 at 09:45 AM.

Newbie Mitsarugii is off to a good start Mitsarugii's Avatar
    Next to an explosive Toilet Paper Factory
    Thanks

Re: One Piece

Yeah, I was watching "4Kids Worse One Piece Dub Moments" it was really pathetic. Y'all should look it up on Youtube, especially the Joke and Puns one. One line I'll never forget "I guess he was just one lucky ducky" XD And I can't wait for the Uncut DVD's to release, Ep's 1-13, You can get the DVD's cheapest at FYE, for $29.99

And it seems One Piece is suppose to come back, and they will start airing from episode 1 I believe. with the new dub from the current Funimation cast. I think the reason they took it off is because they want people to go out and buy the DVD's. Which I'm definitely going to do.
    "The gate to my heart has been weld shut
    with the splendor of my aspirations closed in
    how many years have we waited
    for a ship that never set sail?"
    lyrics by As I Lay Dying

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

Well what did u expect when a corporation like 4kids or a place like that? The best,best,best way to see the show is to learn japanese and buy the original anime from Japan. At least, I think that would work...
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 1 month or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7