Closed Thread

Thread: onepiece

Banned levitatinganimelover is off to a good start levitatinganimelover's Avatar
    Thanks

onepiece

does any one read one peice if so tell me wat u think about it

Newbie Raykun is off to a good start Raykun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: onepiece

i do its a really awesome manga and it has a good storyline
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Apr 23, 2007 at 06:38 PM. Reason: spelling. Please try to spell correctly. Thanks.

Newbie totalchaosgirl1988 is off to a good start totalchaosgirl1988's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: onepiece

I read some of it, and to be honest. I thought that it was total garbage.

I am sure now that you would like to know my reasons behind that I am so I am going to take this time to explain. First and for most I didnt like the art work it looked like something my little brother would do. Secondly I have never heard of a strechy pirate that hangs out with a chick and a guy that is out to catch pirates (thats if my mind serves me correctly, I havent read it in a long time). Like seriously the manga just was so stupid I hated every bit of it. its really something that a little kid would have to watch to like.

Well sorry if my post was a little harsh or if it was just mildly harsh I know that I could have said more but I g2g soon. later

Totalchaos
    Last edited by Sazuka; Apr 28, 2007 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Hard to read.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

And if you dislike the manga for the reasons / opinions suggested above, try the anime - the English version if you don't want Japanese. I reackon it is better than reading black and white, but that's my opinion.

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the manga is really funny even though i only have nr. 1-2 and the characters background is really good.... So basicly i really like it

Newbie evil_god may be famous one day evil_god may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking Re: onepiece

I think this is a good manga.This is one of many good manga i have read.
    And i dont have a reason to dislike it.But i have a thousand of reason to read it.The story is good and also the picture.I just like it.I meant ii.

Newbie Sazurii is off to a good start Sazurii's Avatar
    Thanks

I have jsut started reading OnePiece. im on the third manga so not too far, but i really like it. i didnt expect i would because i borrowed it from my brother and we like opposite things. Its one of those books i cant put down its pulled me in. I think i ideas for the story were really good. a character random, carefree, and made of rubber. creative. plus pirates are awesome.
    No Way! I'm The Beautiful One Dammit!

Closed Thread