+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Online Webmanga?

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

Question Online Webmanga?

I'm just wondering what some people's favourite online webmanga's might be. By webmanga, I mean material like say, for instance, Fred Gallagher's Megatokyo, or Red String, or Earthsong, or something along those lines, and not necessarily just "Omfg Mangafox is bestest". o__O''

I'm looking for more webmanga to read just now, and I'm just wondering if anyone has any good suggestions for me. Any and all are welcome, whatever genre, I really dont mind what they are. ^o^ I'm open to all options. <3

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Online Webmanga?

Those are what we call "Webcomics."

Mangafox is an illegal site that displays licensed manga for free when you should be paying for them.

Personally, my favorites at the moment is Punch 'an Pie (Read Queen of Wands first for the back story, as P'anP is a sequel), Questionable Content, and Striptease. All are amazing slice of life stories, characters have amazing depth, and the art work for all of them is amazing.

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

Question Re: Online Webmanga?

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Those are what we call "Webcomics."

Mangafox is an illegal site that displays licensed manga for free when you should be paying for them.

Personally, my favorites at the moment is Punch 'an Pie (Read Queen of Wands first for the back story, as P'anP is a sequel), Questionable Content, and Striptease. All are amazing slice of life stories, characters have amazing depth, and the art work for all of them is amazing.
    Weeellll~ I suppose we could have a constant debate on this; but dont you think that theres webcomics out there more similar to manga-style than say, american-style comics?

But anyway. Yes, Questionable Content is lovely, I've read that all the way through, and I really endorse it. <3
    I'll read into those other ones too, and see if I like them. ^_^ <3 Many thanks.

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

jes
    Newbie jes is off to a good start jes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Online Webmanga?

Model is great but is not that long i also read Ouran high school host club i love it and it was written and illustrated by Bisco Hatori you may know her other works that i have not read yet but planing on reading in a couple of months Please Save My Earth, Slam Dunk, Millennium Snow. but the Millennium Snow is on hiatus right now. but there are 2 volumes out.

you can read model on boxmanga, for ouran high school host club i do not remember what site i had read it on, sorry about that but i will find it and will post it up if anyone ask for the name of the site.

+ Reply to Thread