Closed Thread

Thread: Othello

Newbie SoundMastersGurl may be famous one day SoundMastersGurl may be famous one day SoundMastersGurl's Avatar
    Thanks

Othello

I love Othello because I think you have to read between the lines to really understand the whole YaYa/NaNa thing. YaYa is this really shy girl who listens to everyone and does everything anyone tells her to do while NaNa is this girl with attitude and a don't mess with me policy, she's brave and does her own thing. I wish I could be more like NaNA! lol Does anyone else love Othello??
    I am just a girl...just an ordianry girl, who follows her heart and loves just one.

Newbie imcrazyrobin may be famous one day imcrazyrobin may be famous one day imcrazyrobin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Othello

Othello was great but I wish that i could find books with the same author!

Newbie littlepig123 may be famous one day littlepig123 may be famous one day littlepig123's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm yea oo try reading wallflower it's not the same author but it's really nice only it's not like othello oo i rememberd the author of othello has another manga i think the title of the manga is guru guru pon chan

Newbie SoundMastersGurl may be famous one day SoundMastersGurl may be famous one day SoundMastersGurl's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks! I will deff. look into those! I am always looking for new Mangas and Animes to read...my other faves that I ahve read are: Fruits basket, Dot Hack, Tsubasa, Chobits, and of course Othello.
    I am just a girl...just an ordianry girl, who follows her heart and loves just one.

Newbie littlepig123 may be famous one day littlepig123 may be famous one day littlepig123's Avatar
    Thanks

all i have read hmm is othello, wallflower, love letters 1 and 2 but i didn't like it, aishiteruze baby(downloaded on our comp), UFO (also downloaded)

that's all

is fruits basket a nice manga?

Newbie antrihme may be famous one day antrihme may be famous one day
    Thanks

i like othello too but i've only read volume one and i'm borrowing the volume two tomorrow from my friend!!!! i hope she won't forget to bring it...
    **Hanabi Kamiru**

Closed Thread