+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pretty Face

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Pretty Face

'Pretty Face' is a Shonen Jump Advanced series. It's the story of a boy named Rando who is in love with a girl named Rina. He's disfigured in a school bus crash and is saved by a plastic surgeon named Dr. Manabe. Due to a mix up, Rando ends upwith Rina's face. He's mistaken for Rina's long-lost twin sister and is adopted in to her family.

I'm absolutely in love with this series. I just picked up volume two today! I love the sexual humor, the plot is great and I love the character design. Anyone else like this series? What do you think?

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Pretty Face

o_o I've never heard of it. But now it looks like I gotta check it out. It sounds so interesting. o_O

It just so happens that onemanga has up to chapter 52 of the series.

The Pretty Face manga was first serialized in the manga magazine Weekly Shōnen Jump, with the first bound volume released on October 4, 2002. The series ended in Japan in 2003 with the final, sixth volume in the series released on November 4 of that year. There is a fair amount of fan service associated with the story, and vast amounts of ecchi moments. The manga series has a rather abrupt ending, finishing with fifty-two chapters and one extra chapter. It was intended to run longer, but was canceled for unknown reasons. The last chapter featured additional information and alternate endings, as well as some original storyboard art.
    :/ So it ended abruptly.

Awww, thanks wiki! ^_^

ಥ__ಥ

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cinlilly View Post
    o_o I've never heard of it. But now it looks like I gotta check it out. It sounds so interesting. o_O

It just so happens that onemanga has up to chapter 52 of the series.

:/ So it ended abruptly.

Awww, thanks wiki! ^_^
    Trust me, it's well worth the buy. I'm wondering if there will ever be an anime series based on this series.

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Sweet I was almost sure I was about the only one who has been reading this. I own vol 1-4. I have not gotten 5 and 6 yet. I think 6 is the last one out here in the US...but I will have to check.
    So far I really love the series. I do feel bad for the guy though XD. So many good things happen to him...but he cant do anything since he is a girl.

I will give it a big thumbs up for a very interesting story line. Even the little synopsis on the first book really got me thinking of all the different situation Rando would have been put it in. Most of them I predicted right XD. Though some of the things in the books make you think...."she grew those big boobs in one day...and you say you got stung and they swelled and no one noticed.....hm" (Reference from the series)
    Though you have to keep in mind that it IS a comedy, and a very good one.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

this seems really interesting, and i really am trying to buy it. i read a sypnosis of it in a manga book, and it seemed cool. only problem is my shortage of money

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

I started reading it and I think it's pretty funny. Lol, although I think the plot is a little weird. I'll keep reading, though.

ಥ__ಥ

Newbie anlm3g0dd355 is off to a good start anlm3g0dd355's Avatar
    Thanks

omg!! i hafta say i loveeddd this anime the monment i picked
    it up!!!

most of my friends dont like it, but its good to kno that other poeple doo
    Rando was---is soo sweet the way he cares for her and eveything
    and the scientist is very cutee, and a little crazzy

i almost peeded (from laughter)in my pants when rando ws supposed to live with the girl he loved, i meen how many of us get that oppertuinty, even if u no u had to change genderss
    like 1 in a million that what. what i wouldnt do for that chance. imma buy thae final volume today!! im sooo exciteddd
    ~liv laugh love sing dance hope dream bitch......
    are all the things that make mai me, they are things that cant be changed or replaced. im mai and always will be.~

+ Reply to Thread