Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: really weird manga

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

really weird manga

bobobobobobobobob has got to be the most wtf manga ever, has anyone else heard/read it before? i only read a little bit, and already i was weirded out, or even legal drug, when one guy had to dress up as a girl..and..yeah....o.o....have you guys ever read really weird/odd manga?

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: really weird manga

Quote Originally Posted by Aiora View Post
    bobobobobobobobob has got to be the most wtf manga ever, has anyone else heard/read it before? i only read a little bit, and already i was weirded out, or even legal drug, when one guy had to dress up as a girl..and..yeah....o.o....have you guys ever read really weird/odd manga?
    Yes i ahve but the manga can be normal for other people, depening on thier taste of manga.
    I've read this one called Azumanga daioh which is extremly wierd but funny in that sort of way. The characters are all wierd and same with the story line. Sometimes i wonder if people like reading about dumb characters doing dumb things

Otaku Youth-anime-fan is off to a good start
    Thanks

OMG... my friends have been telling me its so entirely awesome and that I should read it because its off the wall. Supposedly, its really messed up (funny) and is totally a good read.

I should add it to my top list for buying. ^^

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Youth-anime-fan View Post
    OMG... my friends have been telling me its so entirely awesome and that I should read it because its off the wall. Supposedly, its really messed up (funny) and is totally a good read.

I should add it to my top list for buying. ^^
    Yea i've read the first two volumes and i found it completly funny yet extremly wierd. now the anime is where it gets hardcore >,< The show is unny and its even wierder. The manga brought more ideas to it though

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hahahahahahah. XD

Bobobo-bo-bobobo has to be the most criticized anime and manga here at AO. (^^);

Honestly its an ok series...if you understand Japanese and like "stupid" comedy. Seriously what makes Bobobo good is its comedy and most of it is lost through translations. Understanding that the translators do their best, they still cant get it to be funny as the original context. They do a decent job of still keeping it funny in the translated anime but its funny only because it doesnt make any sense at all...at any given time.

Still, its good to check it out if you need some laughs. ^^
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Hahahahahahah. XD

Bobobo-bo-bobobo has to be the most criticized anime and manga here at AO. (^^);

Honestly its an ok series...if you understand Japanese and like "stupid" comedy. Seriously what makes Bobobo good is its comedy and most of it is lost through translations. Understanding that the translators do their best, they still cant get it to be funny as the original context. They do a decent job of still keeping it funny in the translated anime but its funny only because it doesnt make any sense at all...at any given time.

Still, its good to check it out if you need some laughs. ^^
    never really heard of it but seems too weird for me to even think about reading it. Although u make it soud normal and unny the other peopl make ti seem like the worst thing to watch cuz its like completely random

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo is pure genius for me. The sheer amount of randomnity makes me laugh and if I actually knew the Japanese culture inside joke, I would laugh even harder.
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo is pure genius for me. The sheer amount of randomnity makes me laugh and if I actually knew the Japanese culture inside joke, I would laugh even harder.
    lol it seems like a show i would watch! >,< the jap culture inside joke?? im jap.. is there sumthing about my culture i dont know? probably yes but w/e

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast